Tribeca Grand Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 79%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (12)Write a review
- Tribeca Grand HotelCommunity ManagerMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 2Jan 18, 2013
Stunning hotel in one of the best neighborhoods in Manhattan. Tribeca Grand boasts many venue options, perfect for throwing a special get together. Their Theater is one of my favorite amenities. Keep an eye out for a Gogobot exclusive event here!
- Tribeca Grand Hotel
- Tribeca Grand HotelJul 05, 2012
The Tribeca grand is totally chi chi. The front desk staff look like they're on there way to a fashion shoot, which they might be: the Grand hosts tons of events for fashion week in the uber stylish restaurant, lobby, and basement theatre. Pets are welcome, in fact, if you're feeling lonely, the Grand will provide a goldfish for you.
The Grand is situated in an ideal neighborhood for shopping, nightlife, and celebrity sightings. Beyonce, Robert DeNiro, and Christy Turlington all live nearby.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- Family Rooms
- Car Rental Desk
- Valet Parking
Excellent!1454 reviews across the web.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location93% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Ambiance88% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel86% thought it was clean.
- Food78% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building.