Most Recent QuestionView more questions
A friend and I are planning a trip in February to Andalucia and we're trying to decide how many days to spend in Seville. She had been there twice before and really doesn't remember anything memorable other than general lovely Spanish atmosphere. We're wondering if our time is better spent staying in Cordoba or Granada longer as we only have 7 days for all three cities. What was your impression of Seville?
I'm being sent to a conference in Athens in June. Hooray!
I'll have half of Sunday and half of Monday free before flying home.
Any favorite places I should visit, besides the obvious tourist attractions?
- 1.6764 pts159 reviews4 helpful votes
- 2.4655 pts96 reviews7 helpful votes
- 3.3124 pts76 reviews3 helpful votes
- 4.1665 pts77 reviews2 helpful votes
- 5.1450 pts34 reviews
Tribe Members: 2288
- Adventure Travelers10240 members
- Art & Design Lovers7002 members
- Backpackers6267 members
- Budget Travelers10145 members
- Business Travelers3739 members
- Family Travelers7081 members
- Foodies11008 members
- Green Travelers4189 members
- History Buffs6304 members
- LGBT2054 members
- Local Culture9878 members
- Luxury Travelers5314 members
- Nightlife Lovers6934 members
- Outdoor Enthusiasts8850 members
- Spiritual Seekers3277 members
- Students3638 members
- Trendsters4633 members
- Wellness5031 members