Trinity College Dublin
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%History Buffs
- 75%Art & Design Lovers
- 71%Local Culture
- 63%Family Travelers
- 57%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 54%Adventure Travelers
Member Reviews (40)
- Trinity College DublinMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 2Sep 25, 2012
I can't actually pin point exactly what it is about Trinity College but you really should visit it, especially as it's location is so central. The building itself is just beautiful and it is nice to just walk around the grounds. They do tours too but we just wandered off on our own when we went last time.
- Trinity College DublinMember ofAdventure TravelersOutdoor EnthusiastsFamily Travelers+ 2Jan 18, 2013
Beautiful and historic campus in central Dublin. This is one of the main tourist sights in Dublin. Not a whole lot to see, to be honest - you can see most of the campus in an hour.
- Trinity College DublinMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 4Jan 13, 2014
It's a beautiful campus. Unfortunately the long library and thus the Book of Kells were closed for Christmas, and we missed seeing them.
- Trinity College DublinMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 4Nov 06, 2013
Gorgeous campus in a nice central location. A must-see in Dublin. More for the atmosphere and architecture / historical buildings than for any specific tourist sight.
The library is particularly special.
- Trinity College DublinMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 7Aug 30, 2013
Trinity College Dublin (or TCD to locals) is the oldest universities in Ireland. Founded in 1592, it allows incorporation of Oxbridge degrees and vice-versa. Houses the Book of Kells and an beautiful campus in the centre of Dublin.
- Trinity College DublinMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 7Dec 28, 2013
Trinity College takes up a large portion of the city. I went through on my way to the south of the city. I couldn't believe how much of the city the college takes up. It's also where the Book of Kells is located.
Hotels Near Trinity College DublinSee more nearby hotels
Things to Do Near Trinity College DublinSee more nearby things to do
Restaurants Near Trinity College DublinSee more nearby restaurants
Vacation Rentals Near Trinity College DublinSee more nearby vacation rentals
Aliases: Trinity College Campus