In 2005, at the end of a long backpacking trip, friends of my then-girlfriend (who is Hungarian) brought us here for dinner. Trofea pushes all the right buttons for Hungarian cuisine. They have fantastic grilled meats of every variety and the most varied buffet salad bar that I've ever seen. The interior is tricked out like a hunting lodge with ...
Restaurants near Trófea Grill Étterem for Art & Design Lovers
- 10.78 miAllatkerti ut 2, Budapest 1146 Hungary0.78 mi from Trófea Grill Étterem
Gundel is “amazing”! This traditional Hungarian restaurant serves delicious dishes. The décor is beautiful, elegant, welcoming and very romantic — never good for solo diners! The tasting menu was ideal and matched the local chardonnay well. It is a perfect place for a long lunch break after a full morning of sight exploration. Service was slightly standard. The ambiance was ...
- 20.74 mi
- 30.78 mi1146 Budapest, Állatkerti út 2, Hungary0.78 mi from Trófea Grill Étterem
Very touristy but the food is good. I've wanted to try this place ever since I saw it on the Amazing Race (I'm an unabashed TAR dork) and people puke left and right eating their hot soup. Well, I can tell you their fisherman's soup (halászlé) IS really hot, though I'm proud to say I didn't puke!
- 42.48 mi
- 52.28 mi1054 Budapest, Zoltan utca 16, Hungary (near Szabadság tér)2.28 mi from Trófea Grill Étterem3 reviews
Iguana has a great atmosphere, bustling and busy. The food is fantastic and served by cheerful and friendly waiters. We were able to get a table without a booking, but this was in February and not the busiest time of year in Budapest. The burritos were very good, as were the cocktails...Popular with
- 62.62 miVaci utca 67, Budapest 1056, Hungary2.62 mi from Trófea Grill Étterem8 reviews
This is the place to be for those who like to endulge and have a huge appetite. If you just eat normal portions, order an appetizer or share a main dish between two people. It feels bad throwing all that away, which you can't eat. The food is good and there is a nice atmosphere in this little gem of ...Popular with
- 72.6 mi
- 82.99 mi1022 Budapest, Pusztaszeri út 50, Magyarország2.99 mi from Trófea Grill Étterem5 reviews
As a child, I used to walk here from my grandmother's house with a few forints in my hand for a scoop of ice cream. The prices may have gone up since then, but not by much. The ice cream can call forth a line around the building, and the pastries -- both sweet and savory -- are flaky and ...Popular with
- 91.41 miMosonyi utca 3, Budapest 1087 Hungary1.41 mi from Trófea Grill Étterem
Had one of the best meals of my life here. Real Hungarian goulash (a soup, not a roux as you'll find elsewhere along the Danube), a crepe-like dessert with poppy seeds, and Tokaji Aszu wine. If you are in Hungary, you simply must try Tokaji Aszu. Louis XVI called it the "King of the Wines"
- 102.81 mi
- 112.39 mi1051 Budapest, Arany János Street 9, Hungary2.39 mi from Trófea Grill Étterem
Popular with the expat community since it's right around the American Embassy, Pomo D'Oro is a great place to go for some authentic Italian food. The atmosphere is elegant while still being comfortable, and you can come dressed up or down. I've only been here for lunch, but it does get quite busy from noon until 2. The number of ...Popular with
- 121.83 mi
- 132.76 mi1011 Budapest, Halász Street 1., Hungary2.76 mi from Trófea Grill Étterem
This restaurant was located just down the street from our hotel, so we stopped in one night to treat ourselves to a meal. We shared the rosemary roasted duck with roasted potatoes and boiled cabbage prepared with blueberry, as well as potatoes with rosemary mayonnaise, and Palacsinta (Hungarian pancakes with rum and chocolate sauce and awesome) and Vanilla Ice Cream ...Popular with
- 143.08 miBudapest, Fortuna utca 14., Magyarország3.08 mi from Trófea Grill Étterem1 review
- 151.7 mi1061 Budapest, Liszt Ferenc tér 11, Magyarország1.7 mi from Trófea Grill Étterem1 review
Karma Cafe and Restaurant. We ate here on several occasions, the food was good, service excellent, and the vibe and location first class. They also did an excellent choice of coffee and snacks at lunchtime. We particularly enjoyed sitting at the outside tables, which were provided with 'space heaters' and blankets for the chilly evenings. It was always very busy.Popular with
- 162.32 mi
- 171.77 mi
- 183.06 mi1014 Budapest, Szentháromság Street 7, Hungary3.06 mi from Trófea Grill Étterem2 reviews
A nice little pastry shop, where you should definitely eat a piece of cake. It was delicious!
- 191.78 mi1072 Budapest, Akácfa Street 38, Hungary1.78 mi from Trófea Grill Étterem2 reviews
An excellent restaurant specializing in traditional Hungarian dishes and wild game. When visiting Budapest, one must sample dishes such as stuffed cabbage. Kis Pipa Vendegio is the perfect place for a relaxed dinner that will give insight into the lives of the average Hungarian.
- 202.61 mi1056 Budapest, Március 15. tér 7, Hungary2.61 mi from Trófea Grill Étterem
This is a nice restaurant a short walk from where we were staying at the Marriott Hotel. We were part of a large group which they handled easily. The food was good and the service was very nice. This can be considered a touristy place but we found it worth it. The location is in a nice area near the ...Popular with