Tropicana Casino and Resort

2831 Boardwalk Atlantic City, NJ 08401

I absolutely love the Trop and my friends always make fun of me for it. I don't know why. The rooms are nice, there are great food options in the Quarter and cheap food options off the boardwalk, and the casino is perfectly acceptable. OK, so it feels a bit ratty back by the blackjack tables and the poker room ...

Popular withLocalLuxury

Restaurants near Tropicana Casino and Resort

Rainforest Cafe

0.05 mi from Tropicana Casino and Resort

Harry's Oyster Bar & Seafood

0.19 mi from Tropicana Casino and Resort

I really enjoyed Harry's when I went in January, although I am assuming it's a totally different experience in peak season. I'm not an oyster eater but my wife and I decided to try them out and the waitress was very helpful with recommendations. For entrees, I got the fried crabcake sandwich and it was delicious. My wife got the ...

Trump Taj Mahal Casino Resort

0.94 mi from Tropicana Casino and Resort

It's OK. I didn't see anything special in Taj Mahal. Just another casino on Atlantic City boardwalk. We did eat at the buffet there, and liked it a lot! Good choice, tasty food!

Popular withLuxuryNightlifeBusiness

White House Sub Shop

0.4 mi from Tropicana Casino and Resort

Best subs ever!!! Plus so many famous people have been here

Hard Rock Cafe

0.93 mi from Tropicana Casino and Resort

Enjoy the cuisine and cocktails as you relive "Rock n Roll"

Dock's Oyster House

0.32 mi from Tropicana Casino and Resort

Go a couple blocks off the boardwalk to Dock's and feel like you're stepping into old Atlantic City. This upscale restaurant feels nothing like the steakhouses at every casino hotel in AC and serves as a welcome relief from the crazed atmosphere on the boardwalk. I just wish I hadn't eaten a lunch buffet before coming here for dinner.

Popular withLuxury

Margaritaville Restaurant

0.83 mi from Tropicana Casino and Resort

Atlantic City newest and only year round beach bar. Worth the 10 minute cab ride from Brigantine!

P.F. Chang's China Bistro

0.51 mi from Tropicana Casino and Resort

Great asian food for vegans and meat eaters too. One of our family's favorites - located at the Quarter in the Tropicana Hotel and Casino. Order either chicken or soy lettuce wraps as a starter and you can't go wrong. Also love their spicy eggplant.

Popular withVegetarianFoodies

Cuba Libre Restaurant & Rum Bar

Popular withNightlifeLocalAdventure

Tony's Baltimore Grill

0.52 mi from Tropicana Casino and Resort

good italian and pizza and large family size portions.

Dunkin Donuts

0.38 mi from Tropicana Casino and Resort

Teplitzky's Coffee Shop

0.64 mi from Tropicana Casino and Resort

The Big Teplitzky is the best value on the menu. Our waitress was friendly and took our order quickly. I would come back again for breakfast. The also have lunch and dinner options.

Mexico Lindo Restaurant

0.34 mi from Tropicana Casino and Resort

Good authentic Mexican food close to house.

Corky's

0.49 mi from Tropicana Casino and Resort

Hooters of Tropicana Casino & Resort

0.52 mi from Tropicana Casino and Resort
    Popular withNightlife

Marias Luncheonette

0.31 mi from Tropicana Casino and Resort

Went for a quick breakfast on a Saturday morning in January because we saw good reviews. The food was good, not great, but the prices get Maria's 4 stars. We got a real breakfast (ham, egg and cheese bagel sandwich, French toast, sausage, eggs and home fries) for less than we would have paid for two coffees and two pastries ...

Chelsea Prime

0.64 mi from Tropicana Casino and Resort

Hooters

0.49 mi from Tropicana Casino and Resort
    2.5

Eating at the casinos can be insanely expensive! Hooters is conveniently located inside the Tropicana but as a chain restaurant it has more reasonably priced meal options. If you had a bad night at the tables it might be a better option the next morning than the pricey breakfast buffet.

Rira Irish Restaurant & Pub

The Melting Pot - Atlantic City

0.27 mi from Tropicana Casino and Resort

Fondue restaurant, which is a nice option for a small group to share a communal meal. The portions are a little small, but overall it isn't a bad dining option