Very, very old hotel and hostel located in one of the ritziest areas of the Beach, right by the Loew's Hotel and The Royal Palm hote, two iconic art deco hotels. Not that Tropics isn't iconic in its own right-- it clearly houses some of the hotel's original furnishings. One tenant has lived there for over 30 years! Outside of ...
Restaurants near Tropics Hotel & Hostel
- 10.24 mi229 14th St, Miami Beach, FL 331390.24 mi from Tropics Hotel & Hostel
My friends and I ate at La Sandwicherie late Saturday night. We had just arrived in Miami and were starving. After a quick Yelp search we decided to try this place out. With almost 600 reviews and 4.5 stars is had to be quite good. We were pleasantly surprised. It's small restaurant. Basically just a booth with bar stools and ...Popular with
- 20.24 mi600 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach, FL0.24 mi from Tropics Hotel & Hostel9 reviews
Great Sushi place that serves more than Sushi. A lot of fusion meals and great drinks. We had a great offsite dinner there with my company team members. Located in a nice place surrounded by lots of other restaurants. If you stay on the beach avenue, worth taking Taxi.Popular with
- 30.11 mi0.11 mi from Tropics Hotel & Hostel5 reviews
I love this burger joint! It's a great place to grab a great burger and hand cut fries after I night out. They even serve beer which is amazing!
- 40.18 mi1440 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 331390.18 mi from Tropics Hotel & Hostel
Great food (one of the best filet mignons I've ever had). I dined here twice - once outside on the patio and once inside. Though the food is fabulous and the location is just as good, the downstairs dining room is so dark you cannot see the menu or your food. Don't miss the tuna appetizer. The Brussels sprouts are ...
- 50.07 mi1515 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 331390.07 mi from Tropics Hotel & Hostel
**FAVE SPOT FOR CUBAN HOOD CUISINE IN SOBE** Cheap eats, people. Cheap Cuban eats. Lunch for $6 with a drink? In South Beach? YES. Possible. Here. We sat at the counter. ORDERED: *BEEF FAJITAS ($7) - One of their specials, I ordered it with rice and plantains. With many douses of hot sauce, this was a solid meal. *CUBAN SANDWICH ...Popular with
- 60.22 mi
- 70.24 mi1700 James Ave, Miami Beach, FL 331390.24 mi from Tropics Hotel & Hostel
It's an incredible secret! Located in Miami Beach with incredible food and ambiance you can not explain, however you must experiance. I highly recommend this majestic private members only Restaurant and lounge... hidden behind trees and candles every were. Romantic and perfectly decorated with style and elegance. I must experiance.Popular with
- 80.24 mi
- 90.15 mi
- 100.13 mi1450 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 331390.13 mi from Tropics Hotel & Hostel4 reviews
Our family went here to eat a couple of times when at South Beach. The menu certainly has a lot of variety of the kind you would expect from a large deli. The portions are big, quite big. If you are on diet - this might not be the place for you :-) Food was good and service great.Popular with
- 110.2 mi
- 120.15 mi1440 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach, FL, United States0.15 mi from Tropics Hotel & Hostel2 reviews
At night, the street turn into a boardwalk and a few other restaurants take their table to the street, so, good atmosphere. They have a cool dish called "lava rock" something.. which is actually served in a lava rock and is boiling hot. But the main attraction for us was the Margaritas, they server 5 different flavors, and we had ...
- 130.11 mi
- 140.24 mi1685 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL0.24 mi from Tropics Hotel & Hostel2 reviews
OK, I will start by admitting I really love the Delano. If you can't stay here, at least come to eat. Bianca has both indoor and outdoor tables. Sit outside, order some cocktails, and enjoy the view of the Delano garden and pools behind them. The food is Italian and tasty (if a bit pricey for what it is). I ...Popular with
- 150.14 mi
- 160.13 mi1448 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 331390.13 mi from Tropics Hotel & Hostel
moshi moshi, sushi sushi. one of my absolute favorite spots in Miami. tucked away in a nondescript corner of famed Espanola Way, Moshi Moshi offers quality fish and great service, plus an array of authentic japanese dishes to try. some of my favorites include the moshi moshi roll, the stir fried mushroom appetizer, which is a blend of exotic mushrooms ...Popular with
- 170.13 mi1505 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 331390.13 mi from Tropics Hotel & Hostel
Loads of food and beer here. Not the best out there but the prices are good and the hours are late night. What got us there in the first place was the delivery service. Beautiful young women delivering cheeseburgers to your door at any hour of the day... what a concept.
- 180.2 mi
- 190.2 mi530 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach, FL, United States0.2 mi from Tropics Hotel & Hostel1 review
Menu looked interesting so we requested an outside table. Our server Henry was personable, very knowledgeable about the menu, and answered our questions honestly. He recommended a fabulous Malbec. Try the Buratta appetizer! Hubby enjoyed the planked salmon. My chicken "under a brick" was so good but I couldn't finish it--it could easily have served 2 people. And to top ...
- 200.11 mi1464 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139, United States0.11 mi from Tropics Hotel & Hostel1 review
croissant with nutella and cappuccino . Perfect place for internat connection