Yum! This place is delicious and healthy! Great vegan options!
Restaurants near True Food Kitchen -- Scottsdale Quarter
- 10.08 mi
- 20.21 mi0.21 mi from True Food Kitchen -- Scottsdale Quarter
FRENCH BISTRO STYLE STRAIGHT FROM PARIS. FINEST QUALITY MODERN FRENCH TO BE HAD IN PHOENIX. My other favorites include the scrumptiously delicate and rich SCALLOPS WITH LENTILS, the PRIME FLAT IRON STEAK with a delectable reduction and aromatic rosemary, and of course, the ONION SOUP GRATINEE. Chef Carter's pedigree shows in his food, meticulously prepared: Cordon Bleu, Chef Christopher Gross ...Popular withTrendstersLuxuryFoodies
- 30.14 mi
- 40.09 mi0.09 mi from True Food Kitchen -- Scottsdale Quarter2 reviews
Steak and Seafood
- 50.09 mi0.09 mi from True Food Kitchen -- Scottsdale Quarter1 review
I could eat the whole menu and wash it down with their amazing sangrita.
- 60.01 mi0.01 mi from True Food Kitchen -- Scottsdale Quarter1 review
excellent restaurant. organic fare.Popular withFoodies
- 70.11 mi0.11 mi from True Food Kitchen -- Scottsdale Quarter1 review
- 80.09 mi0.09 mi from True Food Kitchen -- Scottsdale Quarter1 review
Brio Tuscan Grille is a chain of formula restaurants serving Northern Italian inspired food, much like Maggianno's Little Italy is a chain that serves more Southern Italian inspired food. It has about 30 locations and is HQ in Ohio. There is another one in Gilbert, AZ. The decor is sumptious and large, with high ceilings, dark woods, draped white cotton ...
- 90.35 mi
- 100.55 mi0.55 mi from True Food Kitchen -- Scottsdale Quarter5 reviews
Long time favorite, never disappointed with tappenyaki!Popular withNightlifeFamiliesLocal
- 110.26 mi
- 120.28 mi0.28 mi from True Food Kitchen -- Scottsdale Quarter4 reviews
I sat outside on a 100 degree afternoon and it wasn't too bad out. They have misters on their patio which really helped. The salad with seared salmon is amazing! While I was eating mine, two ladies were seated next to me and commented that I was eating their salad. They come to the restaurant specifically for this dish. I ...
- 130.8 mi0.8 mi from True Food Kitchen -- Scottsdale Quarter1 review
- 140.78 mi0.78 mi from True Food Kitchen -- Scottsdale Quarter1 review
Capital Grille offers more than 450 wines to pair with their dry-aged steaks and caramelized fresh lobster. Great place for a romantic dinner.
- 150.36 mi0.36 mi from True Food Kitchen -- Scottsdale Quarter
Just as their clothing is pricey and worth it, so is their eatery. Service was extremely attentive without being overbearing. Typical sweet tropical-themed drinks. Innovative dishes from appetizers to desserts. A friend brought me here and I was very pleasantly surprised.
- 160.86 mi0.86 mi from True Food Kitchen -- Scottsdale Quarter1 review
Love this place! The whole family seems to be involved and they're very friendly and service oriented. Excellent suggestions were made. While I heard their lamb dish is a favorite, I wasn't in the mood for lamb so I had a chicken dish called Aji de Gallina. I heard it is difficult to make since they have to boil the ...
- 170.98 mi0.98 mi from True Food Kitchen -- Scottsdale Quarter1 review
PERK is a family owned operation and has carried family recipes and a true love for good, stick to the ribs food to the wild west. The very best promise we can give to our patrons is that we will cook and create for you with the same love and quality we share with our own families. Seen On FOOD ...Popular withFamilies
- 180.66 mi0.66 mi from True Food Kitchen -- Scottsdale Quarter1 review
- 190.88 mi0.88 mi from True Food Kitchen -- Scottsdale Quarter1 review
Cantina Laredo is a hot spot for happy hour, though it has changed over the years. Their chips and salsa are great - and their margarita WILL knock your socks off (be careful having 2...). The Botanas Platter is always my favorite, and their White Chocolate Brownie Dessert... I shouldn't have to elaborate, but it comes out sizzling and full ...Popular withFoodiesNightlifeBusiness
- 200.86 mi