Trump International Hotel and Tower
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 81%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (17)Write a review
- Trump International Hotel and Tower
- Trump International Hotel and TowerAmbassadorMember ofHistory BuffsLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 9
I ended up here because it was freezing, so I needed to thaw for a bit and I noticed that the entrance said it was open to the public. Hey, why not? There's a Starbucks, so there's a good number of people here. The escalators will take you up to certain floors...There's public "gardens" that offer an OK view of the street below. It wasn't really a view of NYC, just the street below. The fountain was interesting...water cascading down what seems like a vertical wall...Recommended for:
- Trump International Hotel and TowerMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 3
Across the street from Central Park this is a good 4 Star hotel in a great neighborhood. The clean and modern interior match the sleek exterior. The staff is excellent, a really great hotel if you are traveling on business.Recommended for:
Dining options at Trump International Hotel & Tower New York include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a health club, a sauna, a fitness facility, and a steam room. The property's full service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, facials, and beauty services. This 5.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, technology support staff, and limo/town car service. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply). This New York property has 665 square feet of event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. Business services, wedding services, tour/ticket assistance, and translation services are
There are 167 guestrooms at Trump International Hotel & Tower New York. Beds come with premium bedding. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, jetted tubs, phones, and makeup/shaving mirrors. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer multi line phones, iPod docking stations, and voice mail. 55 inch high definition televisions have DVD players, video game consoles, and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, complimentary bottled water, remote lighting/drapery/curtain control, and blackout drapes/curtains. Guests may request hypo allergenic bedding, extra towels/bedding, and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Guestroom renovations were completed in January 2010. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 21 years old
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 49 per day
- Pets: US$ 250 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible
- Valet Parking
Excellent!383 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Location96% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 81%.
- Restaurant75% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Wellness AreaVery nice wellness & sports facilities.