Trump International Hotel and Tower
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible
- Valet Parking
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 81%Business Travelers
- 51%Local Culture
- 51%Nightlife Lovers
- 51%Art & Design Lovers
Member Reviews (15)
- Trump International Hotel and TowerAmbassadorMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 9Nov 17, 2013
I ended up here because it was freezing, so I needed to thaw for a bit and I noticed that the entrance said it was open to the public. Hey, why not? There's a Starbucks, so there's a good number of people here. The escalators will take you up to certain floors...There's public "gardens" that offer an OK view of the street below. It wasn't really a view of NYC, just the street below. The fountain was interesting...water cascading down what seems like a vertical wall...
- Trump International Hotel and TowerMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 7Oct 04, 2013
love the indoor more than outdoor, the elevators and caffees and restaurant. the waterfall in the lobby is great. special light because of the copper, fun to walk in...
- Trump International Hotel and TowerMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 3Aug 30, 2013
Across the street from Central Park this is a good 4 Star hotel in a great neighborhood. The clean and modern interior match the sleek exterior. The staff is excellent, a really great hotel if you are traveling on business.
Dining options at Trump International Hotel & Tower New York include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a health club, a sauna, a fitness facility, and a steam room. The property's full service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, facials, and beauty services. This 5.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, technology support staff, and limo/town car service. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply). This New York property has 665 square feet of event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. Business services, wedding services, tour/ticket assistance, and translation services are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include valet parking, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff. This is a smoke free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2010.
There are 167 guestrooms at Trump International Hotel & Tower New York. Beds come with premium bedding. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, jetted tubs, phones, and makeup/shaving mirrors. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer multi line phones, iPod docking stations, and voice mail. 55 inch high definition televisions have DVD players, video game consoles, and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, complimentary bottled water, remote lighting/drapery/curtain control, and blackout drapes/curtains. Guests may request hypo allergenic bedding, extra towels/bedding, and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Guestroom renovations were completed in January 2010. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 21 years old
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 49 per day
- Pets: US$ 250 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Excellent!350 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Wellness/Sportstop-notch fitness area, thought 100%.
- Location97% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room92% thought the view was good.
- Hotel91% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 78%.