Trump International Hotel Las Vegas

2000 Fashion Show Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89109

Calvin Chow
    5 Sep 17, 2012

We got a good deal. I enjoyed the feel of living in a luxury condo/hotel. Cold water with cucumber/lemon in the lobby and free bottled waters in the hotel room. I forgot my shaver and housekeeping brought it right up.

Recommended for:Luxury Travelers
    Connie Pistilli
    4 Jul 19, 2013

The Trump Hotel is a great crash pad when you're in Vegas. It being a holiday weekend, most resort/casinos on the strip were priced pretty high. However, I was able to find a great deal at Trump on Expedia for $109/night. We got a great room on the 57th floor facing the strip. The rooms are nicely appointed. All rooms have two doors to get through so you are away from the hallway and it's extremely quiet. There is a kitchenette that is fully stocked with a stove, microwave, fridge, toaster, blender, utensils, pots, pans, plates, pasta strainer, martini shaker and more. You can cook all your meals right inside your room, but there really isn't a grocery store nearby, so it's pretty unlikely that you will. Each room has a comfy king bed and a sofa bed so you can sleep up to 4. The bathroom has a huge jacuzzi tub and separate shower, and a tv right in the mirror. There is plenty of closet space. And there's also free wi-fi. The staff is very friendly and accommodating, and you'll receive top notch service as you would expect from a luxury hotel. And that's all it really is. It is NOT a resort/casino. There are only two restaurants, one bar, a pool, spa and gift shop. Which means you'll be spending most of your time being entertained at other places. While it's located across the street from Encore/Wynn and next to the mall, it is set back from the strip, and you will end up taking taxis everywhere you go. So, on one hand, it's nice that you don't have to walk 20 minutes through a casino to get to your room, but if you're there to gamble, this is not the hotel for you. 4 stars for the value and the great customer service. Plus, they allowed early check-in and late check-out. But if you want to go all out, I'd suggest Palazzo or Encore.

Recommended for:Business TravelersLuxury Travelers
    Betty N.

*GOOD HOTEL FOR $109/NIGHT**

We managed to score a Trump room for $109 a night DURING Labor Day weekend. Awesome.

PROS:

- Clean and comfortable bed, lots of luxurious pillows and sheets (YES),
    - Spacious suites with stove, microwave oven, fridge, cocktail shaker, etc.
    - Convenience store stocked with snacks, allergy pills, etc.

CONS:

- No double rooms - basically you get ONE bed and ONE couch, no TWO beds
    - OK lobby
    - OK customer service
    - Must taxi around 80% of time

Not a perfect hotel and its 5 star hotel rating was debatable.

However, for $109 a night, it was a worthy hotel.

RECOMMEND.

Ashley Littlefield
    4 Dec 07, 2012

Great place to relax after my half marathon last year. The bathroom was massive and the tub was amazing. The room was huge and the beds were super comfortable. We had a rental car so we didn't mind being off the strip

Wiley Reed
    3 Sep 11, 2013
  • Trump International Hotel Las VegasPro 2014
    Diane V
    4 May 13, 2014

We reserved this room through the direct site after seeing a pretty good deal for it for Mother's Day weekend. We were coming here for my dad's birthday and wanted him to show him what Vegas was all about as he had not been there for 5+ years. The hotel is located across the street from the mall, so if you need to make a quick trip to Nordstrom, it was a very convenient location, though a bit off-strip. They do have a shuttle that goes to Caesar's Palace, but it's operated during limited hours. When we arrived we were pleasantly greeted by the Front Desk and offered an upgrade for $50 per night due to a major cancellation. It was for a one bedroom suite with a view of the pool. It sounded like a great deal, so we decided to go with it. Wow, glad we did! This room was amazing! My dad was very happy and we really enjoyed our stay here. The room was very spacious and came with a king sized bed in the bedroom, a couch, and a very uncomfortable sofa bed. There were even two full bathrooms, one of which the showers could have fit 2 people. The bathroom was absolutely gorgeous and decorated with a modern touch. There were 2 flat screen TVs and a table we used for eating and drinking, as well as a little kitchen and full-sized refrigerator. This room was perfect for pre-partying and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves here. The pool was average. The pool itself was very hot and was heated like a hot tub almost, so it wasn't very refreshing to be in on a hot day. The only other downside was that the phone signal in our room was poor or non-existent, but the hotel did make that up to us by comp'ing the resort fee. Overall, classy hotel at a great value.

Ree
    5 Mar 14, 2014

I have stayed here several times, when I get good rates on Priceline. Checking in is always easy and pain free. First time, there were no long lines and the girl at the front desk also happened to be from Hawaii. She gave me a complimentary upgrade upon check in. Two complimentary bottles of water were included in the room, and there was also free wi-fi (though I suppose this is covered in the resort fee).The rooms have privacy doors in addition to your room door. The room was immaculate. I had a king size bed, living area, kitchenette, strip view and a HUGE bathroom with a shower and jacuzzi hot tub. This was my favorite part!

I ordered room service and that was awesome. They give a lot of food, too. I could not really hear anything below going on outside. It was quiet and relaxing. The bed was also extremely comfortable.

The staff were friendly and helpful from the valet to the bellman, front desk and room service. Would absolutely love to stay here again and definitely recommend. They do have an additional $19 resort fee, so just keep that in mind.

Also, I LOVED the "Trump Spa" shampoo, conditioner and body lotion that was in the bathroom. Every time I've stayed here since has been just as good an experience.

Pedro Muñiz
    5 Sep 13, 2013

Off the Vegas Strip you will find the Trump hotel. A five star hotel with a clear distinction from other hotels, no smoking, no casino. This sets this hotel to provide a relaxing experience and family friendly environment.

Giggly D
    4 Mar 14, 2014

Just like Grandma's cooking, nice, simple and comforting!

Property is conveniently located right across the Wynn, so my drunk ass can walk from Tryst or XS back to my room without too much trouble, minus the 5-in heels I have on. Prices are super reasonable and you don't have to wreck your lungs by 2nd hand smoking for 10 min while you walk to your room, like you do when you stay at a casino hotel. This one is strictly just a hotel. The decor in the room is very tasteful and contemporary. All room are equipped with a small kitchenette and a jacuzzi (perfect for after all night of clubbing).

Only downsides are the check-in line is very slow and the valet is also slow and there are no self-parking. Other than that, it's great!

Ilian Pavlov
    5 Feb 19, 2013

It's not perfect (coffee maker looks like a free gift with purchase from a 99-cent store next to the granite counters, Sub-zero fridge and Bosch induction cooktop) but a 1000 square foot apartment for that price in Vegas is hard to resist. I count the fact that there's no casino a benefit.

Mmarthie
    5 Jul 01, 2014

"We're so happy you guys are back!"

That's exactly what the our doorman/valet guy told us every time we arrived back to the Trump from going out. This place is legit I tell you when it comes to their service. You are always greeted with a happy door man/ valet guy when you arrive and they are always trying to find you a deal if you ask. Our guy last night found us a cheap deal for a Hummer limo to get to XS (club at Encore) for only $50. My girls and I fell in love with him.

My other girl friend got an extremely bad burn from a motorcycle yesterday and we called the front desk to get us some ointment. They sent us a worker who not only gave her ointment and badges at 2:30am , but the guy looked over the burn, gave her basically a diagnosis and prognosis and all at 2:30AM!

When we went to the swimming pool, we asked for towels. They sat us down at a row of chairs, which included couch beds, and laid out all of our towels on our chairs for us. BTW.. try tanning at the pool at the shallow end where the water is only about 2-5 inches deep. It definitely beats and is cooler than sweating your butt off at your lounge chair in 100 degree weather.

Besides the service, our room was awesome. You had to enter a door into a small walk area before getting to the bedroom itself. This made sure outside noise in the hall wouldn't bother us while we got our deep sleep. And our deep sleep was a contribution from the thick curtains that made our room so dark, that we thought it was 3am when it was actually noon. Our cute kitchen, had a skillet, coffee cooker, utensils, fridge and toaster that were helpful when we warmed up our left overs from eating out. And the bed.. boy was it comfy. Soft bed back board, down pillows and blankets to sink into. I felt I was in heaven.

And the hotel itself was just clean and gorgeous. This hotel, I mind you, does not have a casino and does not permit smoking. To compensate for that, you get AWESOME and I mean AWESOME customer service. I felt like the Trump was my home to go to after going out on the strip. (Yes, this is basically half a mile or less from the strip, and exactly a 5 minute drive to the Wynn. That was awesome, considering we only partied at the Wynn or Encore any way). And we got a sweet deal on Orbitz for only $250 for two nights!

My girlfriends and I just might make the Trump our getaway place from now on when we go to LV.

Laura S
    5 Dec 07, 2012

Holy crap. Since staying here... I really feel like I cannot stay anywhere else. I stayed at their standard room and OMG. It was HEAVEN. If I were a celebrity living in a hotel - THIS would be my choice hotel.

It may be off the strip... but SO worth it.

WIN: No smoking, no casino, all classy

This is for the NON gamblers and really the people who want to relax. I'm not much of a party person or gambler. This was perfect for my "just get away from it all" weekends.

STANDARD ROOM: -
    Resort fee - $25 - includes wifi, pool, gym etc.

Like a TINY NY Studio Apartment
    Mini kitchen - fridge, microwave, counters, stove
    Mini living room - couch, chairs, table
    Bed - lots of pillows and plushness - LOVE, TV
    Lots of closet space

BATHROOM:
    There's a TV in the bathroom! Eek! I love it!
    Jet stream tub
    separate glass (be careful) doorway to the toilet and also a shower

CONDIMENTS:
    The shampoo and conditioner stuff was nice. Very good selection - as an Asian - I look at that sh*t. :) Very good quality stuff too.
    Free bottled water

BREAKFAST:
    We ordered room service - they came in and they set the whole thing up for you in the living room space. They place a table cloth over the table and provide everything for you.
    And the room service was delicious!

PARKING:
    Valet parking
    My fiance has a sports car that he loves and the valet guy and him were so nice about it that he let my fiance part the car in front of the hotel and he said he'd watch it for us the whole time. Nice guy. Really awesome parking experience.

SERVICE:
    Easy and just awesome. We got in and out and done. Nice chat with the front desk and seriously, just a perfect experience.

OVERALL:
    I love this hotel. Trump... good job.

David Kao
    4 Oct 03, 2012

Went there for a friend's birthday weekend where the rooms were shared with a lot of people. The rooms are single bedroom and studio style. Since so many people were there, the price of each person was reduced dramatically. I rate things based on value because I don't like to spend money. Since I didn't spend much money for such a nice room, I had a really good time thanks to awesome planning by the event coordinators. The only thing I didn't like was the lack of self parking. Valet is free, but is a pain and takes a while.

Scott Harris

Amazing suites! If you want to be slightly off the strip and don't care much about the casinos, this is the place for you! Best views of Las Vegas bar none, and right across the street from the mall! Loved the views!!!

Shambhavi Shukla Tripathi

Definitely it remains the finest hotels on international cadre. Loved it really! Will suggest, stay on its topmost floor to find the best views of Vegas.

Ina Tejmers

4 Jul 31, 2012
    Josina Leenaerts
    5 Mar 08, 2013
Showing Lowest Prices

This hotel is located in Las Vegas. Fashion Show Mall is an area attraction. Additional attractions include Thomas and Mack Center.

Features.
Dining options at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, a fitness facility, and a steam room. The property's

... read more
full service health spa has massage/treatment rooms and beauty services. This 5.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, limo/town car service, and audio visual equipment. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Las Vegas property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Additional property amenities include a poolside bar, valet parking, and a concierge desk. This is a smoke free property.

Guestrooms.
There are 1,282 guestrooms at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas. Beds come with premium bedding. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. At the 5.0 star property, accommodations include kitchens with microwaves, coffee/tea makers, and cookware/dishes/utensils. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, jetted tubs, phones, and televisions. In addition to CD players, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail and free local calls. Televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic check out, and electronic/magnetic keys. A turndown service is available nightly, housekeeping is offered, and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.

Notifications and Fees:

The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.

• Resort fee: US$ 19.95 per room, per night
Hotel resort fee inclusions:
  • Use of fitness center or health club
  • Shuttle service
  • Internet access
  • Newspaper
  • Phone calls
  • Faxes
  • In room coffee
  • In room bottled water
  • Additional inclusions
The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel imposed fees may not include tax and are subject to change.

The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.

• Pets: US$ 200 per stay

The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.

• Business Center
  • Coffee & Tea Maker
  • Safe
  • Car Rental Desk
  • Valet Parking

Excellent!9280 reviews across the web.

• Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
  • Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
    95% liked the proximity to shopping.
  • Service
    92% found the staff to be very friendly.
    89% thought it was clean.
  • Wellness Area
    top-notch fitness area, thought 83%.
  • Hotel Building
    79% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
  • Room
    77% were happy with the bathroom.

Venetian Resort Hotel Casino