I really love to go out on a nother adventure so I can feel more thrilled and exciting.
Restaurants near Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago
- 10.19 mi500 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL0.19 mi from Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago21 reviews
In a city full of tapas and small plates restaurants, this one stands out, and is even favored by a number of celebrity chefs themselves. Adventurous eaters should try the pig ears, bone marrow, and foie gras with membrillo.Popular with
- 20.2 mi
- 30.22 mi60 East Grand Avenue, Chicago, IL0.22 mi from Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago
Being a girl who lived on the beach in Miami, I will always prefer Joe's down there, but it is a great place to get a bite during the holidays - cozy and the food is always good. Like most places in Chicago, get reservations instead of just dropping in. The key lime pie is my ultimate favorite dish here! ...Popular with
- 40.25 mi445 North Clark Street, Chicago, Illinois 606540.25 mi from Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago
I've been waiting years to eat at a Rick Bayless restaurant, so it was the first restaurant reservation I made after booking my flight to Chicago. It did not disappoint. Yummy blackberry margaritas, followed by slightly spicy guacamole and refreshing tropical ceviche. I didn't love my grilled fish, though I probably just selected the wrong entree. It wouldn't stop me ...Popular with
- 50.16 mi430 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 606110.16 mi from Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago
This is the original Billy Goat Tavern and was founded in 1937 by Billy Sianis, a Greek immigrant. It achieved fame primarily through newspaper columns by Mike Royko, a supposed curse on the Chicago Cubs and the Olympia Cafe sketch on Saturday Night Live (Cheezborger, Cheezborger, Cheezborger. No Pepsi. Coke). Meh. I don't like the atmosphere, I didn't like the ...Popular with
- 60.08 mi
- 70.15 mi22 West Hubbard Street, Chicago, IL0.15 mi from Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago10 reviews
One of my favorite places in Chicago!!! The food is great and fresh! It is on the pricier side but it is so worth it. One of its winning points for me is that on your burger you can add a fried egg which I am always craving for. The wait times here are long as it is very popular. ...Popular with
- 80.19 mi51 W Hubbard St, Chicago, IL 606540.19 mi from Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago
Great food and great vibe anytime of the week or day. Make sure you get a reservation regardless of when you come here. And if you want a late bite or get a bottle and dance on the weekend with friends - this is a good place for fun and check off your listPopular with
- 90.25 mi445 North Clark Street, Chicago, Illinois 606540.25 mi from Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago6 reviews
One of the best Mexican spots in the US. Rick Bayless is a celeb chef and actually delivers. Definitely not traditional Mexican. This is haute cuisine served on white table cloths with wine pairings. For a more relaxed, lively, comfort food menu opt for Frontera Grill next door. The restaurants share the same kitchen but offer different menus and Frontera ...Popular with
- 100.24 mi535 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 606110.24 mi from Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago
Love this cool, dark place one floor above the street on Michigan Avenue. The macho salad was tasty with chicken and avocado and dates. And, the banana cream pie was totally worth the calories.Popular with
- 110.22 mi52 West Illinois Street, Chicago, IL, United States0.22 mi from Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago4 reviews
Love everything about this place. Whenever I have people in town or am sending someone off, this is where I go. You cannot go wrong with Mama DePandi's pasta or the truffle bread or pretty much anything you order. The portions are the perfect size for Italian food and ordering a few to share is definitely the way to go.Popular with
- 120.18 mi431 N Dearborn St, Chicago, IL 606540.18 mi from Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago
You have to order the steak and scallop special. Scallops were excellent. my wife even tried them even though she has a shellfish allergy. The service was good and I would suggest making a reservation a few days in advance.Popular with
- 130.17 mi508 North State Street, Chicago, IL0.17 mi from Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago4 reviews
This place has the most unbelievable Fresh Guacamole made at your table just the way you like it! I've also enjoyed the Tampico made with Grilled Chicken Breast topped with sauteed artichoke hearts, mushrooms, spinach, red bell peppers with sour cream- poblano sauce and Monterrey jack cheese.Popular with
- 140.14 mi33 W Kinzie St, Chicago, IL 606100.14 mi from Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago
There's more than one, so if joining a convention group for a nice hosted private dining experience on someone else's dime, make sure you're headed to the right one. This guy ended up all over. I did eventually end up at the right table and had an amazing meal. Later, much later, I returned and hit the bar with a ...
- 150.22 mi505 North Michigan Avenue, Chicago, Illinois0.22 mi from Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago6 reviews
I have eaten a lot of steak in Chicago, and I was led here one evening on my way home. I will say that it about met my expectations, nothing more. The decor is nice, pretty chill feel. As for the food, The Delmonico Ribeye (very flavorful, a little salty), creamed kale (good, unique) and mac and cheese (solid, a ...Popular with
- 160.2 mi
- 170.25 mi520 N Dearborn St, Chicago, Illinois0.25 mi from Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago
I have been here a handful of times, the steak continues to impress. I try to compare other steakhouses to Mastros and I have yet to find one that can match their Porterhouse. Cocktails are impressive as well!
- 180.2 mi
- 190.16 mi0.16 mi from Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago5 reviews
**NO HAPPY HOUR BUT THE DEVILED EGGS WERE DAMN GOOD** Visited TWICE, once for dinner and the second for a non-existent Happy Hour (apparently there are state laws which prohibits such happiness): AMBIANCE ========= Sexy, modern, adjacent to Hotel Palomar Chicago. Gastro-lounge in the River North neighborhood. 40 foot bar awaits. FOOD ====== **DEVILED EGGS - $10** Truffle oil, black ...
- 200.24 mi352 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60654, United States0.24 mi from Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago3 reviews
If you love quinona this is the place for you! Lots of wraps bowls and salads to choose from. I would give this place 5 stars- but I think for portion size that it's slightly over priced. Even if they dropped everything by $1 they would be more on par with where they should be. **Great lunch spot if you're ...