Trump SoHo New York
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
Member Reviews (6)Write a review
- Trump SoHo New YorkCommunity Manager
- Trump SoHo New YorkMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 6Oct 29, 2012
This place rocks.
The rooms are so well appointed. The decor, over the top Trump. The telephone system even has your name (Welcome Ms. So and so!) The room is all wired into one system, so you can turn on the lights at the same time as you can turn on the TV at the same time as you close all the drapes.
The view of the city is amazing if you get a top floor. The bathroom, Vegas hotel sized (which is very rare for a NYC hotel room).
Walking distance to all the hip SoHo shopping and dining, and easy cab and subway access (you are in NYC after all!)
All in all, a great place to stay.Recommended for:
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Family Rooms
- Car Rental Desk
- Handicap Accessible
- Outdoor Pool
- Non-Smoking Rooms
Excellent!1317 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Location97% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel96% thought it was clean.
- Room96% thought the view was good.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel Building80% loved the terrace.
- FoodTasty food.