Member Reviews (1)
Good!703 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Hotel96% thought it was clean.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 90%.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 80%.
- InternetInternet is average. Only 68% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Food57% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
This 3.0 star property has a business center. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Room service is available during limited hours. Additional property amenities include a bar/lounge, multilingual staff, and express check in.
There are 97 guestrooms at Tryp Francois. Bathrooms feature makeup/shaving mirrors, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones and complimentary newspapers. Flat panel televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, minibars, and welcome amenities. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and extra towels/bedding. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.