Restaurants near Tsui Wah Restaurant
- 177 Wellington Street Hong KongRanked #11 overall in Hong Kong restaurantsDistance: 0.1 mi5 reviews
Mak's Noodle (麥奀雲吞麵世家) is a traditional brand that has been around for many years. Their wonton noodles are legendary. For the longest time, the Wellington Street mothership is THE one...
- 232 Wellington Street Hong Kong Island, Hong KongRanked #15 overall in Hong Kong restaurantsDistance: 0.0 mi6 reviews
Pricey but classic roast goose restaurant in Hong Kong - one of the "must go" places for tourists and visitors. Don't waste your time with the BBQ and roast porks...Popular with
- 3Main shop: G/F, 2 Gage Street, Central, Hong KongRanked #20 overall in Hong Kong restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi3 reviews
Had a wonderful breakfast here before catching a flight to Beijing. Be sure to try the milk tea too, which is divine. It is a bit hard to find but...Popular with
- 5No. 2–14f Elgin Street, Hong Kong, ChinaRanked #22 overall in Hong Kong restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi2 reviews
Fantastic Indian food! Highly recommend the tandoori chicken and garlic nann is so good! I originally wanted to book their sister restaurant, WTF for my new years eve dinner, but...Popular with
- 6Prince's Bldg, 中環遮打道10號M18-19號舖, 6-14A Chater Road, Hong KongRanked #24 overall in Hong Kong restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi3 reviews
If you're craving for traditional British food like sausage and mash or shepherd's pie served up in atmospheric, masculine surroundings resembling a slightly hipper version of a London gentlemen's club,...Popular with
- 8G/F, 6 Lan Kwai Fong, Lan Kwai Fong, CentralRanked #30 overall in Hong Kong restaurantsDistance: 0.0 mi4 reviews
I discovered Ebeneezer's Kebab's on my last trip to Hong Kong and damn, I was impressed. Obviously when you're in Hong Kong you want to eat plenty of Cantonese food...
- 9Shop 315 & 401, 4th Floor, The Landmark, 15 Queen's Road, Central, Hong Kong, ChinaRanked #42 overall in Hong Kong restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi
The delicious food, the attentive service, the warm atmosphere, and the bread basket all live up to the hype. Well deserving of the three stars that the Michelin guide says...Popular with