Things to do in Tucson

Filter attractions by: Category
Map view

Sky Bar

The drinks were ok.. I think our bartender was on drugs though.

Popular withBudget

El Presidio Park

This is where Tucson began. The park is part museum and part venue where many of Tucson's downtown activities happen (Folk Festival, Tucson Meet Yourself). There are several cafes nearby.

Popular withHistory

Randolph North Golf Course

I don't golf but my golfing friends who want a less expensive course tell me this urban course is perfectly fine. And most of them learned how to golf here.

Popular withOutdoor

Quarry Pines Golf Club

great back nine.

Magic Carpet Golf

It's no longer here. Just a dirt lot and it was old and falling apart when I was a kid in the 70's.

Popular withFamilies

McKale Memorial Center

What a special place that I hold close and dear to my heart. Named after Pop McKale, this arena is just electric, anchored by the Zona Zoo student section when the Wildcats are playing (and winning I might add!!). I had the great opportunity to step onto the court, play some pickup games, and coach an ASUA inner youth basketball ...

Popular withWellnessLocalAdventure

Arizona State Museum

Popular withHistoryFamiliesStudents

Old Tucson Studios

See the place where so many Western movies were made. Be entertained with shows in the saloons, theaters and the gun fights. Dine Western style and visit the movie makers history museum.

Starr Pass Golf Club

Popular withOutdoor

Straight to the Point

Came in for a helix piercing.. Had my mind blown. Alec is amazing!

James Capo Guiding & Photography

My girlfriends and I wanted to spend two days climbing on Mount Lemmon over Thanksgiving weekend. 2 of us were somewhat rusty, intermediate climbers, and 1 of us was a novice, who had never climbed outdoors before. Since we were unfamiliar with the terrain, and really just wanted to maximise our time actually climbing, rather than dealing with setting up ...

Popular withOutdoorBackpackers

Pima Community College - West Campus

Tennis Courts

Popular withStudents

Mercado San Agustin

The Mercado San Agustin area is the location of the Grand Finale of the All Souls Procession, Sunday, November 3, 2013 - see http://www.allsoulsprocession.org/archives/1902 for more information. The procession begins at 6 pm at the North 6th Ave. underpass, north of downtown Tucson. Do not miss this sacred and engaging event.

Dragoon Brewing Company