Don’t miss the Taste of Tulalip, the tribe’s two-day celebration of wine, food and tradition. The weekend begins Friday evening with a six-course meal of innovative food and wine pairings. Saturday’s Grand Taste features wine from more than 120 wineries, and a poolside craft beer garden alongside an abundant array of food prepared by the resort’s culinary team. The Taste’s ...
Restaurants near Tulalip Resort Casino
- 10.01 mi10200 Quil Ceda Blvd, Tulalip, WA, United States0.01 mi from Tulalip Resort Casino1 review
I always try to go here when driving through WA. Breathtaking design and architecture and good food!Popular with
- 20.92 mi
- 30.68 mi8822 34th Ave Ne, Tulalip, WA 982710.68 mi from Tulalip Resort Casino1 review
This place has great burgers! They have bottemless fries and they also have two types of fries you can get, either the regular fat fries or wedge fries. They do have other things on the menu besides burgers and they do have a bar. Great place to eat burgers at!
- 40.81 mi9611 State Ave, #A, Marysville, WA 982700.81 mi from Tulalip Resort Casino1 review
Your typical Mexican restaurant. Good portions and food here taste good. They don't have a bar here but they do serve alcohol. They also have happy hour here. Overall, great place to eat Mexican food at!
- 53.11 miSeattle, Washington3.11 mi from Tulalip Resort Casino3 reviews
It's always a good sign when I walk into a location to have a drink on a whim and the entire place is filled with happy people enjoying spirits. My friend and I happened to wander in and catch happy hour. The beer that is brewed here is fantastic, and the atmosphere is great as well. A must try: the ...Popular with
- 62.04 mi1065 State Ave, Marysville, WA 982702.04 mi from Tulalip Resort Casino
Great place to eat a buffet at. It gets super busy on the weekends and it's takes forever to get a seat. The best thing to do is come right before dinner starts which is before 4pm than it won't be as busy and you'll only be charged lunch price rather than dinner price. If you are a senior citizen ...
- 71.93 mi1206 State Ave, #G, Marysville, WA 982701.93 mi from Tulalip Resort Casino
Great local Italian place to eat at. The portions here are good and the food doesn't taste bad. This place does get busy during the weekends both lunch and dinner. You can order out too. Not a big place, so you do have to waitmwhen they get busy.
- 82.61 mi
- 92.57 mi318 East 5th Street, Marysville, OH2.57 mi from Tulalip Resort Casino1 review
The food is decent enough for a small town boutique restaurant, but it's not very imaginative. The servers are a bit socially awkward, but pleasant enough.
- 102.63 mi235 Beach Avenue, Marysville, WA, United States2.63 mi from Tulalip Resort Casino1 review
This place isn't bad to eat at. It's right by the freeway exit and it's kind of like Denny's but a local version. Nice workers and the food wasn't bad.
- 1110.6 mi121 2nd St, Langley, WA 9826010.6 mi from Tulalip Resort Casino7 reviews
Our favorite place for coffee, listening to live music in the summer or just hanging out visiting with the locals.Popular with
- 1216.89 mi5438 Woodard Ave, Freeland, WA 9824916.89 mi from Tulalip Resort Casino5 reviews
Small restaurant and would recommend making reservations, but we have never been disappointed with Gordon's menu or food.Popular with
- 1310.64 mi
- 1416.49 mi1609 Main St, Freeland, WA 9824916.49 mi from Tulalip Resort Casino4 reviews
Full service grocery store, friendly service, lots of healthier food options available, deli (average), bakery, firewood bundles, prices can seem a bit high.
- 156.95 mi
- 1610.52 mi2811 Bickford Avenue, Snohomish, WA10.52 mi from Tulalip Resort Casino3 reviews
This place is similiar to Red Robins. It's a burger joint and the have other items as well. You order when you walk in at the register than take a seat with a number. The fries are bottomless, so free refills on the fries. If you need anything, you just turn a stop sign over kind of like the restaurant ...Popular with
- 1715.97 mi15330-15598 Bothell Everett Hwy, Mill Creek, Washington15.97 mi from Tulalip Resort Casino
Great place to get donuts! They have not just your average donuts but their signature ones too! Probably going in the mornings are best because they are fresh. They do sell coffee and other drinks (limited). If you want epresso, there is a Starbucks nearby.
- 1812.97 mi111 Avenue A, Snohomish, WA 9829012.97 mi from Tulalip Resort Casino3 reviews
Pretty cool to eat here because it is an actual victorian home transformed into a restaurant. They serve you free scones with jam and it is delicious! They make everything from scratch. I ordered the cabbage patch soup which wasn't bad and the pot pie. The pot pie was a good size. Finding parking here can be challenging because you ...Popular with
- 1916.53 mi1675 Main St, Freeland, WA 9824916.53 mi from Tulalip Resort Casino3 reviews
Gerry is an excellent chef. Try Sunday Brunch from 9-noon.Popular with
- 2016.53 mi