Things to do in Turks and Caicos Islands
- 1On 12 Mile Bch Providenciale, Turks and Caicos IslandsRanked #1 overall in Providenciales things to do14 reviews
This beach is amazing!! Its a public beach so you can bring your beach chairs and cooler and plop yourself anywhere! Great beach for long walks, with lots of places...Popular with
- 2Leeward Highway, Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos IslandsRanked #2 overall in Providenciales things to do12 reviews
IGA in the Carribean!!!! A beautiful modern well stocked grocery store within walking distance of Grace Shore Villas! You can purchase beer and wine there too! No alcohol sales on...Popular with
- 3Ranked #1 overall in Grace Bay Beach things to do7 reviews
Visit "Somewhere" cafe bar for sunset cocktails, tex mex style cuisine. Casual but great fun, live music some nightsPopular with
- 5Ranked #3 overall in Grace Bay Beach things to do6 reviews
This is the closest supermarket to our home and in it you'll find everything you need. You may experience a bit of sticker shock once you get there but you...
- 6Ranked #3 overall in Providenciales things to do6 reviews
Voted #1 beach in the world in 2011 by Conde Nast Travel Magazine, Caicos Bluell is perched directly over this 12.5 mile stretch of sandy white beach.Popular with
- 8Ranked #4 overall in Grace Bay Beach things to do5 reviews
The Regent Center has grown over the past few years with shopping, more local art shops, design shops, small restaurants, a wine bar, spirits shop, bank, etc. It's fun to...
- 10Ranked #5 overall in Providenciales things to do3 reviews
Take a public or private snorkel tour with the guys at Island Vibes and see what fun on the water is all about! Captain Marvin, Shawn and the team will...Popular with