Turtle Bay Beach Club
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 75%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Turtle Bay Beach ClubMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 4Mar 11, 2014
Definitely the all-inclusive family resort in the area. A good place for those who do not leave the hotel much. Worth ducking in to check out the weaver nests around March, and also a good place to park if you are going to go snorkle the Marine Reserve.Recommended for:
- Turtle Bay Beach Club
Excellent!78 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- GroundsClean pool, said 100%.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel95% thought it was clean.
- Food93% were happy with the price.
- Location91% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- BeachBeach is lovely.
- Business Center
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool