Turtle Bay Beach Club
Tribes: Who likes this place?
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 75%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Turtle Bay Beach Club
- Turtle Bay Beach ClubMember ofGreen TravelersOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 4Mar 11, 2014
Definitely the all-inclusive family resort in the area. A good place for those who do not leave the hotel much. Worth ducking in to check out the weaver nests around March, and also a good place to park if you are going to go snorkle the Marine Reserve.
Excellent!62 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Location100% loved the excursions to surrounding areas.
- Hotel97% thought it was clean.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 94%.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 90%.
- Food81% found the breakfast to be wonderful.