Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- Tyrolean LodgeNov 07, 2013
The Tyrolean Lodge is a great option if you're looking for affordable digs in downtown Aspen. The rooms themselves look like they haven't been redecorated since the hotel opened in 1970 but they are clean and comfortable, and most have kitchenettes (perfect if you're traveling with kids or want to save some money on food). Rates range from $65-215, depending on the season.
- Tyrolean LodgeJul 05, 2012
A simple, basic hotel in Aspen on Main. The rooms are comfy enough but the big bonus is having a kitchenette ... it's really great to be able to cook a meal or two to save money while staying in Aspen. The room with the exposed stone and wood-burning fireplace is pretty clutch too.
This spot would be best if you plan on being outside of your room all day... hitting the slopes! There's no real common area to hang out in. But the front desk guy is super friendly and we got into a great conversation about snow and the ski conditions—very knowledgeable!
Excellent!129 reviews across the web.
- LocationCity centre within easy reach, said 100%.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Room96% thought rooms were spacious.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 90%.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. 85% of the guests liked it.
- Service81% found the staff to be very friendly.