Things to do near UCLA
- 0405 Hilgard Avenue, Los Angeles, CADistance: 0.0 mi25 reviews
U C L A! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!! Okay maybe I'm not the first to say that catchy chant, but it's always fun to sing regardless. Unfortunately, I never had the...Popular with
- Nearby Things to do
- 1Ranked #1 overall in Westwood things to doDistance: 0.2 mi6 reviews
Royce Hall is a beautiful architectural creation. It's funny because the facade is used in movies to depict Harvard. Anyway, you'll find music and other performances here in addition to...Popular with
- 2Ranked #3 overall in Westwood things to doDistance: 0.2 mi1 review
Tucked into the UCLA campus near the health sciences buildings, this small botanical garden is a total gem. It's usually quiet and secluded except for the sounds of car traffic...Popular with
- 4Ranked #58 overall in Los Angeles things to doDistance: 0.6 mi11 reviews
Westwood has a nice variety of restaurants and a fair share of stores. It has definitely struggled over the past few years and businesses have come and gone, but you...Popular with
- 5Ranked #74 overall in Los Angeles things to doDistance: 0.9 mi8 reviews
Founded by Armand Hammer, former Chairman of Occidental Petroleum, the museum is now administered and operated by UCLA. Its exhibitions present contemporary and historical work in all media. Were it...Popular with
- 6Distance: 0.7 mi7 reviews
The brunch is great here! They offer bottomless mimosas on Sundays! The fries and hummus are also tasty, but their dinner entrees are only mediocre. The pizza and pastas were...Popular with
- 7Distance: 0.7 mi4 reviews
The regency theaters screen older movies at a lower price. So you can see films at rental price but without the wait.
- 9Distance: 0.6 mi3 reviews
A hidden gem on UCLA's campus. An intimate but very modern theatre housed in a charming stone building that opens out into a little courtyard complete with a spanish-tiled fountain...
- 10Distance: 0.4 mi3 reviews
This building was just recently remodeled and it is beautiful. When you just walk into the building, everything feels so clean and up to date that it just makes ucla...