UNA Hotel Roma
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Art & Design Lovers
Member Reviews (4)Write a review
- UNA Hotel RomaMember ofTrendstersLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 7Jul 04, 2012
The UNA hotel is close to Termini but on a side street which makes it much quieter than your average city center albergo. It's a stylishly modern place to stay, with interesting design touches like a leather panelling in the rooms and a shiny wood bar, with pretty big rooms. I'm always working remotely, so having to pay for Wifi is a bummer (isn't the internet listed as a human right yet? It should be.) But other than that, a sleek, shiny, modern place to base yourself in Rome.
- UNA Hotel RomaOct 29, 2013
I loved the style of the rooms: all Art Deco in glossy wood and leather and the super stripey bathroom. Classy and designy with personality. I also loved the restaurant downstairs – green and purple striped chairs and white alligator skin tables! A bold move, but in the end it works. It was a little annoying that you have to pay for the wifi.Recommended for:
- UNA Hotel RomaMember ofLocal CultureLuxury TravelersArt & Design LoversJul 05, 2012
We liked this hotel. The location is perfect being very close to Termini station and the metro so that you can go anywhere quickly. The neighborhood has improved and seems to be very nice with restaurants and the mall stores at Termini. The room was modern, good size and clean and the staff was helpful and friendly. The breakfast was very good. If you want to be near the train station for a cruise this fits the bill.
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Parking Garage
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Children Allowed
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible
- Continental Breakfast
Excellent!4348 reviews across the web.
- This is a wonderful design hotel, as guests say.
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
- Location99% thought it was easy to get to the train station.
- Hotel96% thought it was clean.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Restaurant91% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Room84% thought rooms were spacious.
- Hotel Building75% enjoyed the lobby entrance.