Union Bank Inn
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Union Bank InnMember ofBackpackersOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 2First to ReviewSep 03, 2012
My friend had her wedding in the Devonshire Room located downstairs earlier this June. The room was perfect for the small party.
Reception staff was friendly and offered great local bar recommendations.
Also allowed us use of their dining space for the bride and groom to wait for their grand entrance.
The wait staff was excellent at circulating food and drinks.
Bathrooms were near, spacious and nicely decorated.
Not sure how the parking situation is since I walked here.
Excellent!175 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location94% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- Food78% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building.
- AmbianceAmbiance is ok.
Dining options at Union Bank Inn include a restaurant. Room service is available. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 3.5 star property has a 24 hour business center
There are 34 guestrooms at Union Bank Inn. Guestrooms have city or courtyard views. Beds come with signature bedding and down comforters. Furnishings include fireplaces and desks. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, designer toiletries, and bathrobes. In addition to complimentary high speed (wired) Internet access, guestrooms offer phones, iPod docking stations, and free local calls. 32 inch flat panel televisions have premium cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers, welcome amenities, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. A turndown service is available nightly, housekeeping is offered, and guests may request hypo allergenic bedding. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 18 years old
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: CAD 20 per night
- Late check out: CAD 75
- Early check out: CAD 75
- Rollaway bed: CAD 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Handicap Accessible