Union Bank Inn
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Union Bank InnMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget TravelersFoodies+ 2First to Review
My friend had her wedding in the Devonshire Room located downstairs earlier this June. The room was perfect for the small party.
Reception staff was friendly and offered great local bar recommendations.
Also allowed us use of their dining space for the bride and groom to wait for their grand entrance.
The wait staff was excellent at circulating food and drinks.
Bathrooms were near, spacious and nicely decorated.
Not sure how the parking situation is since I walked here.
Excellent!182 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location93% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Restaurant89% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel88% thought it was clean.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building.
- AmbianceNice ambiance.
Dining options at Union Bank Inn include a restaurant. Room service is available. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 3.5 star property has a 24 hour business center and offers small meeting rooms and business services. Complimentary high speed (wired) Internet access is available in public areas. This Edmonton property has 2845 square feet of event space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and a ballroom. For a surcharge, the property offers an airport shuttle (available on request). Wedding services and tour/ticket assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Other property amenities at this Beaux Arts property include a concierge desk and express check out. This is a smoke free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 1999.
There are 34 guestrooms at Union Bank Inn. Guestrooms have city or courtyard views. Beds come with signature bedding and down comforters. Furnishings include
Notifications and Fees:
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 18 years old
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: CAD 20 per night
- Late check out: CAD 75
- Early check out: CAD 75
- Rollaway bed: CAD 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Handicap Accessible