8,944 Results
filtered byLuxuryX

Duck & Waffle

Heron Tower, 110 Bishopsgate, EC2N 4AY

The views are amazing over London and the lift is fun too - feels like a theme park ride! The food is quite rich although their signature 'Duck and Waffle' dish is very yummy. The cocktails are great too! It's 24 hours so you can come early and watch the sunrise whilst eating breakfast!

Viajante -- CLOSED

Town Hall Hotel, Patriot Square, London, Greater London E2 9NF

Modern gastronomical wonders by wondrous chef Nuno Mendes, in a cavernous East London setting make Viajante perfect for an artful evening's consumption. Be warned, however, this high end restaurant is not where to go if you're on a budget.

Oxo Tower Restaurant

8th Floor, Oxo Tower Wharf, Barge House Street, South Bank, London SE1 9PH, United Kingdom

Amazing views and food - go for a special occasion!

Hawksmoor Seven Dials

11 Langley Street, London, United Kingdom

The best steak I've ever had. Go if you're a steak lover. It's not cheap but is the very best without being formal and stiff.

Nobu - Berkeley St

15 Berkeley St, London, United Kingdom

Hip and swanky scene - a fun place for a night out with the beautiful people of London. Like all Nobu's, the food is tasty and beautifully prepared. Cocktails are great as well.

Popular withLuxuryBusinessTrendsters

Pied à Terre

34 Charlotte St, London W1T 2NH, United Kingdom

What a great dining experience! The food and services are both top notch. My friend and I went for the 7 course tasting menu. We started with chestnut and juniper gnocchi with chestnut and truffle veloute. It was very tasty and I can just take a whole bowl of the veloute sauce as a soup course. Next we have a ...

Dinner by Heston Blumenthal

66 Knightsbridge, City of London, Greater London SW3 1, United Kingdom

Mr. Burrell was searching for a great, typically British restaurant recommendation and this is his top choice. "Why? Because it is not ridiculously expensive and all the recipes are taken from ancient English cook books. He also owns my local pub and the food there is wonderfully good value!"

Popular withFoodiesLuxuryHistory

Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons

Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons, Church Road, Great Milton, Oxfordshire, OX44 7PD, UK

Probably the best restaurant I have visited in the UK. Not cheap though, although it may be possible to get deals at lunchtime midweek.

Popular withLuxuryFoodies

The Delaunay

55 Aldwych, WC2B 4BB

Great place to lunch or brunch near LSE on Aldwych. Not cheap, but the food is excellent. There's also a coffee counter that does good cappuccinos and somewhat less good pretzels. Good place for a lunch date.

Popular withLuxuryFoodiesLocal

Opera Tavern

23 Catherine Street, London WC2B 5JS, United Kingdom

Favourite tapas place in London. It's on the pricey side but well worth it! Try the iberico burgers - they're amazing!

Bar Boulud @ Mandarin Oriental

66 Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7LA

Relaxing and Casual bistro fare can be had here at Bar Boulud…and then off to shopping in Knightsbridge

Popular withLuxuryFoodies

Orrery

55-57 Marylebone High Street, London W1U 5, United Kingdom

Orrery was amongst a handful of upscale places to open in this area, marking the renaissance of Marylebone High Street as an enclave of smart furniture shops, delicatessens and restaurants. It's a reliable French menu which has earned itself a steady stream of regulars; former British intelligence chief Dame Stella Rimmington used to do business lunches here, back in the ...

Boundary

2-4 Boundary St, London E2 7JE, United Kingdom

I went to the roof top bar for brunch on Saturday only to realize that they only serve brunch on Sundays, so we only had the lunch menu to choose from. The food looked Middle Eastern/Mediterranean and I didn't find the options to be overly exciting. My friend and I finally decided on lamb tagine and seafood Bouillabaisse. The lamb ...

Bob Bob Ricard

1 Upper James Street, Soho, London W1F 9DF, United Kingdom

Located in Soho. Good brasserie menu. Simple dishes uniquely prepared and presented. Every table has a special bell for ordering champagne. Art deco setting. Luxurious atmosphere. Intimate downstairs bar. Over priced drinks. Starters are also way over priced. But food and service are good. So go ahead and splurge.

Popular withLuxuryNightlifeTrendsters

Dinings

22 Harcourt Street, London W1H 4HH

By far the best refined Japanese surpassing Nobu, Zuma and Roka. The setting could be improved.

Zuma

5 Raphael St., Knightbridge, London, Greater London SW7 1DL, United Kingdom

Yummy high end Japanese fare served in a very pretty and relaxing setting. The atmosphere is a big part of what makes this place, but the food is definitely very good and quite creative. We over-ordered, but the sashimi selections were first-rate and our dashi was also delicious. The next time I visit Zuma, I might skip the very greasy ...

Popular withLuxuryTrendstersBusiness

Social Eating House

58 Poland Street, London W1F 7NR, United Kingdom

I am a big fan of Soho and I love walking around the area discovering new restaurants. I ran into Social Eating House in such a manner. I saw the establishment a couple of times. I could make out it was a restaurant, and was curious about it as there was no signage and it always seemed to be pretty ...

Hawksmoor Air Street

5a Air Street, London W1J 0AD, United Kingdom

I took my nephew there for his birthday and we had a great experience. The services were definitely top notch. I told the restaurant about the occasion and as soon as we walked in, the person at the front desk said happy birthday to my nephew. They sent him a complimentary milkshake which made the young man really happy. They ...

Popular withLuxuryBusiness

Castle terrace Restaurant

This was my first experience at a Michelin star restaurant. Myself and my travel companions were lucky enough to get the full treatment, ordering from the chef's table, being treated to additional tasters from the kitchen. It was not only an amazing experience, the food was un-real! The set lunch menu was affordable. I can't wait until my next visit.

Popular withFoodiesLuxury

Riding House Café

43-51 Great Titchfield Street, London, United Kingdom

The food is great here - try the lobster lasagne and the desserts are lovely.

Popular withLuxuryBusinessFoodies