Restaurants for Students in United Kingdom

8,994 Results
filtered byStudentsX
  • Recommended for You

Pret A Manger

Fresh food and reasonable prices. We ate lunch here more often than I would like to admit!

Popular withBudgetStudentsFoodies

Monmouth Coffee Company

The best coffee in London. Every time I go to borough market I definitely have a coffee here.

Popular withBusinessFoodiesStudents

Brick Lane Beigel Bake

I visited Brick Lane that very nice place where there are many restaurants and bars. Beigel Bake arge Wholemeal Doughnut and Beigel - Smoke Salmon was very good but I asked them did you deliver at home they said no. But one of my friends told me that if you need any food form Brick Lane you can order on ...

Popular withFoodiesLocalStudents

The Elephant House Ltd

Delicious coffee! Come see where JK Rowling started writing Harry Potter! Filled with so many elephant items.

Popular withFoodiesStudentsDesign

west brewery and bar restaurant

best beer in Glasgow, full of home brewed goodness, would recommend their Munich Red. food is alright but they need to bring back the roasted pork knuckle with sauerkraut.

Popular withTrendstersAdventureStudents

Giraffe

Probably some of the best food I had in London. It was always busy, but is worth the wait. Its great location near the London Eye allows for some great people watching if you sit outside.

Popular withLocalStudentsFoodies

Caffe Nero

The perfect quick coffee and sandwich place. They are all over the city, make delicious Paninis and always have free Wi-Fi

Popular withStudentsBackpackers

The Slug And Lettuce

Despite the interesting name, this was a great pub with reasonable prices and quality food.

Popular withStudentsFamiliesLocal

Yo! Sushi

Amazing sushi, and fun! The plates rotate on conveyor belts, you just pick up whatever you want

Popular withBudgetFamiliesStudents

Nando's

Good food! Even better staff. They were super friendly and helpful to me as it was my first time in Nando's let alone Northern Ireland.

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesStudents

Bloomsbury Bowling Lanes

As far a bowling lanes go these are fun, centrally located, good bar and often good dj. Fun for a party. Book lanes in advance.

Popular withFamiliesStudentsBackpackers

The Woolpack

Nice little pub for a drink and some pub grub, if you're hungry. Also allows dogs, which is useful if you've got one with you, not so useful if you don't. Food is decent and there's a pretty good selection behind the bar too.

Popular withBackpackersStudentsBudget

The Diner

When you are craving the classic American burger, shake, and fries this is the place to go. They even serve breakfast all day long.

Popular withFoodiesBusinessStudents

Union Jacks

Another one of Jamie Oliver's creations, this diner-style restaurant is in the centre of Covent garden arcades and is open and exposed to all the activity and noise that goes along with it! You can see/hear street performers nearby while eating some great simple dishes like fish and chips or bangers and mash. While this isnt like the cuisine in ...

Popular withStudentsBudgetFoodies

Del Aziz

Good food, and the prices were reasonable for the area. Check out the nightly entertainment schedule which included belly dancing when we visited.

Popular withStudentsLocalBudget

Ottolenghi - Islington

I adore Ottolenghi. The chef, Yotam Ottolenghi, is a London institution, with a couple cookbooks outlining his inventive dishes. The salads and savory dishes are great, while the sweets are a whole realm of naughty delight in and of themselves. Definitely try the passion fruit tart. And they say the food is bad in England.

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesStudents

Hard Rock Cafe

It's worth stopping at the original Hard Rock Cafe, the first of the ever-expanding chain, which opened in this former Rolls Royce dealership in the 1970s. To any rock fan, this is a pilgrimage. It has an extensive memorabilia collection, the same great American diner-style food, and the original Eric Clapton guitar he offered to the owners before the Hard ...

Popular withBackpackersStudents

Cosmo

I had arranged to visit this establishment for my birthday after first seeing it open. Upon entering we were greeted by a very friendly hostess who showed us to our table. Very quickly after sitting down we had a waiter take our drinks order. I admit, the waiting staff are not the most enthusiastic bunch, are very soft spoken and ...

Popular withFoodiesBudgetStudents

The Breakfast Club - D'Arblay Street

This place looks like it's crowded at all times. I mean it's almost like a night club queue! They don't take reservations so your best bet is to get there in random hours so you can get in quicker. The food is served quickly and it's good. (Especially after an intense party night). They serve breakfast all day (I think ...

Popular withTrendstersFoodiesStudents

Busaba Eathai (Wardour Street)

Visiting from NYC, we have our fair share of Thai. This was so good, I think we came back about 3 times on our trip! Everything we had was amazing, very cozy place with community tables. Must visit!

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersStudents