Restaurants for Students in United Kingdom

8,933 Results
filtered byStudentsX
  • Recommended for You

Pret A Manger

The food sold here is delicious and price quite reasonable. The place they decorate is clean and easy to find the food you want to buy. They serve hot and cold drinks too.

Popular withBudgetStudentsFoodies

Brick Lane Beigel Bake

Ventured here because a friend mentioned a review claiming this as "the best bagel in the world." I haven't tried all the world's bagels so I can't say this is true... but it was a pretty good bagel. Cheap, well-made, and simple. The salt beef was sold out when I visited, so I had salmon instead. Would revisit so I ...

Popular withFoodiesLocalStudents

The Elephant House Ltd

Delicious coffee! Come see where JK Rowling started writing Harry Potter! Filled with so many elephant items.

Popular withFoodiesStudentsDesign

Monmouth Coffee Company

The Monmouth Coffee Company treats coffee like the sacred ritual I believe it should be. At least every once in a while. Each cup is individually filtered. The coffee is strong, high quality, rich and benefits from just a touch of milk. They are even serious about sugar. You can choose from big lumps of raw brown stuff, or sugar ...

Popular withFoodiesBusinessStudents

Hard Rock Cafe

It's worth stopping at the original Hard Rock Cafe, the first of the ever-expanding chain, which opened in this former Rolls Royce dealership in the 1970s. To any rock fan, this is a pilgrimage. It has an extensive memorabilia collection, the same great American diner-style food, and the original Eric Clapton guitar he offered to the owners before the Hard ...

Popular withStudentsBackpackers

Giraffe

Probably some of the best food I had in London. It was always busy, but is worth the wait. Its great location near the London Eye allows for some great people watching if you sit outside.

Popular withLocalStudentsFoodies

Caffe Nero

The perfect quick coffee and sandwich place. They are all over the city, make delicious Paninis and always have free Wi-Fi

Popular withStudentsBackpackers

The Slug And Lettuce

Despite the interesting name, this was a great pub with reasonable prices and quality food.

Popular withStudentsFamiliesLocal

Yo! Sushi

Amazing sushi, and fun! The plates rotate on conveyor belts, you just pick up whatever you want

Popular withBudgetFamiliesStudents

Nando's

Good food! Even better staff. They were super friendly and helpful to me as it was my first time in Nando's let alone Northern Ireland.

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesStudents

Bloomsbury Bowling Lanes

As far a bowling lanes go these are fun, centrally located, good bar and often good dj. Fun for a party. Book lanes in advance.

Popular withFamiliesStudentsBackpackers

The Diner

When you are craving the classic American burger, shake, and fries this is the place to go. They even serve breakfast all day long.

Popular withFoodiesBusinessStudents

The Woolpack

Nice little pub for a drink and some pub grub, if you're hungry. Also allows dogs, which is useful if you've got one with you, not so useful if you don't. Food is decent and there's a pretty good selection behind the bar too.

Popular withBackpackersStudentsBudget

Del Aziz, Bankside

Good food, and the prices were reasonable for the area. Check out the nightly entertainment schedule which included belly dancing when we visited.

Popular withStudentsLocalBudget

Union Jacks

Another one of Jamie Oliver's creations, this diner-style restaurant is in the centre of Covent garden arcades and is open and exposed to all the activity and noise that goes along with it! You can see/hear street performers nearby while eating some great simple dishes like fish and chips or bangers and mash. While this isnt like the cuisine in ...

Popular withStudentsBudgetFoodies

Ottolenghi - Islington

I adore Ottolenghi. The chef, Yotam Ottolenghi, is a London institution, with a couple cookbooks outlining his inventive dishes. The salads and savory dishes are great, while the sweets are a whole realm of naughty delight in and of themselves. Definitely try the passion fruit tart. And they say the food is bad in England.

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesStudents

Cosmo

I had arranged to visit this establishment for my birthday after first seeing it open. Upon entering we were greeted by a very friendly hostess who showed us to our table. Very quickly after sitting down we had a waiter take our drinks order. I admit, the waiting staff are not the most enthusiastic bunch, are very soft spoken and ...

Popular withFoodiesBudgetStudents

Busaba Eathai (Wardour Street)

Visiting from NYC, we have our fair share of Thai. This was so good, I think we came back about 3 times on our trip! Everything we had was amazing, very cozy place with community tables. Must visit!

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersStudents

Bill's Produce Store

Great place for lunch - try the fish finger sandwich!

Popular withTrendstersFoodiesStudents

Betty's Tea Rooms

The most delicious custard tart of my life. This is a must eat venue for teatime lovers!

Popular withLocalFoodiesStudents