United States Restaurants

Map view
6,403 Results
Selected Categories: Coffee and Tea

Cafe Du Monde

Though I could not eat here (gluten-free), I accompanied my husband and ordered myself a Cafe au Lait. My husband loved the beignets, and I loved the atmosphere. It's a laid-back place, even with the hustle and bustle of the waitstaff. Sitting on the patio is lovely.

Popular withFoodiesLocalBudget

Tartine Bakery

everything tasted fine, just wasn't extremely impressed. had their lemon tart, seasonal bread pudding, tomato n corn quiche, and iced coffee. both the quiche and bread pudding were fluffy and eggy. fresh fruit on the bread pudding was delicious! iced coffee was standard, had to add my own sugar. overall also a touch pricey for my liking. takes card. community ...

Popular withFoodiesLocalTrendsters

Cafe O'Lei Kihei

Go where the locals go! Cafe O'Lei has great fish dishes, pizzas, sushi, salads and amazing raw bar on weekends. Probably the best value on the island.

Popular withFamiliesBudgetLocal

Blue Bottle Coffee

Not only is the coffee excellent, but the belgian waffles here are some of the best I ever had. The line is always long, so be prepared!

Popular withFoodiesBusinessTrendsters

Britt's Donut Shop

Visit the Carolina Beach boardwalk some evening and enjoy a fresh donut from the famous Britt’s Donut shop. There are lots of rides and often live music closeby.

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesLocal

Blue Bottle Coffee - Ferry Building

Insanely long line for coffee, but it's delicious and worth it. Got the "Three Africans" blend and liked it so much (drank it black) that I bought a bag for home!

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersLuxury

Samovar Tea Lounge

I don't drink tea so for me, this place is all about location. Set above the urban tranquility of Yerba Buena, Samovar is really well-situated. The food is pretty good too though.

Popular withFoodiesVegetarianWellness

Philz Coffee

Philz is all the rage in San Francisco for there "one cup at a time" brewing method. Its kind of cool if you have the time - you feel like you are being taken care of. And relative to starbucks, its great. Does it live up to the hype? In my book, not really. The secret is that they put ...

Camille's at Crystal Beach

The cafe downstairs is a great place to walk to for your first cup of coffee and a look at the beach first thing in the morning. If the adults need a special dinner out, Camille's upstairs is our absolute favorite!

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesAdventure

Cafe Borrone

it's an institute. coffee is OK, maybe OK+. lemon test - self service. my problem: figure out a way to better manage the sitting in peak time. people competing on who'll get first to the table that just freed up is z fun spoiler, that even the best salad won't fix. do something.

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersBudget

Koffi Palm Springs

You have to experience Koffi. Coffee is good, but the courtyard in the back is awesome. We love to sit and enjoy the people watching (and dog watching)

Popular withTrendstersFoodiesLGBT

Sightglass Coffee

On a hipster scale of SF coffee shops, Sightglass is definitely in the highest quadrant, but don't let that stop you from paying this place a visit. I'll admit, there isn't much to see in the surrounding streets, but if you're in the area or you seek a cool place for a quick coffee meeting, this is the place. First, ...

Philz Coffee

Love this place!!! The coffee is made one cup at a time. We had the iced mint mocha with fresh mint in it. The Turkish coffee was blend with the right amount of spices and delicious! They serve it with cream and sugar, kinda different than the ones I had in the Middle East.

Popular withVegetarianStudentsTrendsters

Philz Coffee

delicious. philtered soul with cream and sugar is my go to drink. it gets a bit packed in here, so go early if you want to have a seat, work, read, etc.

Popular withLocalFoodiesBudget

Urth Caffe

Urth's savory foods are meh but their desserts are heavenly! Their pumpkin pie is the best I've ever had, and don't get me started on their chocolate ganache cake. Also try their Spanish latte and their green tea!

Popular withFoodiesVegetarianTrendsters

Stumptown Coffee Roasters

Great place to stop for one of the best coffees in Portland, like this artfully done mocha. Got some to take home with me.

Popular withTrendstersFoodiesBudget

Central Market

The outdoor playground and cafe make for a very enjoyable place to take the kids and catch up with friends over a glass of wine. Further back in the park is a pond with an awesome, old climbing tree next to it that my daughter loves.

Popular withFamiliesVegetarianLocal

Urth Caffe

It was Sunday and most restaurants on Beverly Drive weren't open for lunch; however, when I saw a huge line at Urth Cafe I figured that it must be a happening place for a reason! So I followed my senses and figured that it should be a good spot to check out. FOOD: I ordered the Butternut Squash & Ricotta ...

Ritual Coffee Roasters

I was referred to Ritual for it's exceptional coffee, and my soy latte certainly foamed up to expectations. It's a trendy Mission spot that takes the time to master its craft, and the customers have flocked. While the shop itself is a basic high-ceilinged cube, there is a definite productivity in the air, and its a sweet place to get ...

Popular withLocalTrendstersFoodies

Old Town Coffee Company

LOCATED IN OLD TOWN LA QUINTA. GREAT PLACE FOR MORNING COFFEE AND HOUSE-MADE SCONES, MUFFINS, CINNAMON ROLL AND BREAKFAST SANDWICHES.

Popular withFoodiesLocal