for Green Travelers in United States

filtered byGreenX

Arizona

USA

Flying over the north part of the state, so much can be seen, canyons as big as Grand, meteor craters, petrified forests, painted desert, and a lot of undeveloped, pristine space

District of Columbia

USA

Washington DC is a great place to visit. As a tourist there is so much to do. I would imagine it is a nice place to live too, temperate weather and good public transport. I can't say that I truly know what the difference between DC and Washington DC but they sure picked a nice place to put the nations ...

Louisiana

USA

I have not gone much around here, all that I remember is the swamp. Louisiana is a completely different state for me. I can feel the hospitality and the friendliness of the people.

Maryland

USA

Seems quite lovely, temperate and livable. My experience getting terribly lost driving around Baltimore did put me off a bit but overall.

Ohio

USA

My oldest sister lives there and it's vary quite place and a vary nice place to live

Maine

USA

very under populated state, very beautiful with french styled houses. zero to none night life, great place for nature seeing

Indiana

USA

Indiana is a great state to be in where it's the home of #1 Wooden Coaster, Voyage at Holiday World!

Oklahoma

hi

Georgia

USA

I've only spent a small amount of time in Georgia but it does have Southern charm.

Alabama

USA

I visited Alabama during a four-state road trip through the Deep South, checking out Mobile, Montgomery and Birmingham. I discovered a lot of typical Southern Hospitality, good (even if not always the healthiest) food, and charming towns full of history. I especially recommend Mobile and Birmingham, which are full of character. The drawback of going in the summer was that ...

Montana

USA

A huge state with an insanely diverse landscape. If you love nature and animals you could never get tired of Montana.

Connecticut

New Hampshire, USA

Really just saw it through the car windows as I was passing through. From what I could see Connecticut seemed nice and quaint. It's supposed to be a nice place to live if you commute into New York City.

Wisconsin

USA

So much to do, so much to see. Love my home state!!!

Minnesota

USA

Some beautiful scenery, saw over 20 whitetail deer.

New Mexico

USA

New Mexico is an incredibly diverse place both in terms of setting and demographics. Founded as a Spanish colony with Native American communities that go back centuries, New Mexico has a fascinating history. Here they also set off the world's first nuclear weapon.

Michigan

USA

Michigan is really two states in one. You have the Lower Michigan which has cities like Grand Rapids, Detroit, Lansing, Flint, Saginaw, and Holland. Then the second half will include the Upper Peninsula. Michigan is also home to 4 of 5 Great Lakes and gateways to Canada.

Kentucky

USA

all i can say about KENTUCKY IT IS VERY BEAUTIFUL... WALKED FROM Decatur,ill.... When i was sixteen with my husband..

Tennessee

USA

I thought Tennessee was ok. I mean I understand that it has some great nature to it, but I always felt that I could find the same in California along with the city and culture to go with it. +1 for great music!

Missouri

USA

lived there awhile saw the first farmaid there in chillcthy ican remember how to spell

South Dakota

USA

Definitely an underrated state, although the capital is a bit dissappointing. The badlands and winde cave are worth the trip by themselves, and Custer State park is another gem and lake Oahe offers plenty of great opportunities for boating, fishing, and swimming.