Iowa

USA

I went to hinton and siox city iowa visit famley and loved it there nice weather there.

Kansas

USA

I was really young but I can remember spending Christmas in Kansas in a Hotel with the family...

North Dakota

USA

I may be a bit biased seeing as how I'm from North Dakota, but there are many things that this state can provide travelers. A former governor said it was a place you can get lost. He didn't mean physically, but you can get lost from the hustle and bustle of every day life.

North Carolina

USA

North Carolina is one of the original colonies. It is home to the first fix wing flight. with lot of diversity of things to do from the beaches of the Outer Banks to the Blue Ridge Parkway.

Nevada

USA

Nevada a silver state and admitted to the union on Oct 31, 1864. It has a wide range of activities to do and spend a life time doing all them. You can divided the state up into three parts which Reno and Carson City, Ely and Elko, and Las Vegas/Clark County.

Vermont

USA

I had a great time in Vermont visiting the state parks and taking the maple syrup tour (no kidding).

Louisiana

ok

New Mexico

USA

i loved all my trips!!!!:)

Maryland

USA

Seems quite lovely, temperate and livable. My experience getting terribly lost driving around Baltimore did put me off a bit but overall.

South Dakota