Universal City Restaurants
- 14212 Lankershim Boulevard, Toluca Lake, California 91602, USARanked #1 overall in Universal City restaurants4 reviews
My wife's B-Day was today and she always wanted to go to Firenze Osteria. I thought I would take her to a surprise dinner there, and it was well worth...Popular with
- 2666 Universal Terrace Pky, Universal City, CA 91608Ranked #2 overall in Universal City restaurants3 reviews
Came here late at night after an event and when you first come, they check your ID (standard), purse, tattoos (for gang affiliation), and pat you down. You can't bring...
- 31000 Universal Studios Boulevard, Universal City, CARanked #3 overall in Universal City restaurants4 reviews
About as touristy as it gets in Los Angeles. The food is mediocre and overpriced. There is a lot of cool memorabilia all over the place, though, so it's not...
- 4555 Universal Hollywood Drive, Universal City, CARanked #4 overall in Universal City restaurants3 reviews
Best breakfast buffet ever. The decor in this cafe is adorable. Dinner was amazing. The steak was tender and juicy, the vegetables were cooked perfectly, and the garlic mashed potatoes...
- 61000 Universal Studios Boulevard, Universal City, CA, United StatesRanked #6 overall in Universal City restaurants2 reviews
A fun place to visit while exploring Universal City Walk: There's bowling upstairs, billiards and arcade games downstairs, and food and drinks to go with it all!
- 84386 Lankershim Boulevard, CARanked #8 overall in Universal City restaurants1 review
Possibly the best Italian restaurant in the Valley. Angelo comes from Rome and he's there cooking and attending to the customers almost every night. It's his place and his family...Popular with
- 9100 Universal City Plaza, Universal City, CA, United StatesRanked #9 overall in Universal City restaurants1 review
I'd been wanting to dine at a Bubba Gump for some time now. I've seen several of these restaurants but I've been discouraged each time because the reviews never seemed...
- 10100 Universal City Plz, Universal City, CA 91608Ranked #11 overall in Universal City restaurants1 review
You either have to pay for parking to get into city walk or take the trolly when you park at the metro station. A nice big IMAX movie theater that...