University Inn at Duke
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!155 reviews across the web.
- PriceBest value. 100% of guests enjoyed it.
- Service100% thought the service was very professional.
- LocationVery easy access to transportation, said 78%.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 74% of guests gave positive feedback.
- InternetInternet works. 71% of guests mentioned it positively.
- RoomBeds were acceptable for 53%.
The property has a complimentary area shuttle which runs to destinations within 1 mi. Guest parking is complimentary. Complimentary high speed (wired) Internet access is available in public areas. University Inn At Duke Hospital features laundry facilities, coffee in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Additional property amenities include an elevator (lift). This is a smoke free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2009.
There are 48 guestrooms at University Inn At Duke Hospital. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary high speed (wired) Internet access, guestrooms offer phones, free local calls, and complimentary newspapers. 26 inch televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include irons/ironing boards and clock radios. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- There are no room charges for children 16 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.