Tour the campus and the awesome farm and garden project and the arboretum with amazing ocean views.home of the Slugs.
Things to do near University of California - Santa Cruz
- 413.39 mi3.39 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz3 reviews
This was the rollercoaster that I grew up on. Going to the boardwalk was such a fun thing to do when I was growing up. Although now that I'm older I see how rundown and expensive it has become, I will never forget all of the memories I created there when I was growing up.Popular withAdventureFamilies
- 423.18 mi
- 433.63 mi3.63 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz3 reviews
Winding highway that in some parts is, as someone else mentioned, like a roller coaster. Traffic can be heavy on weekends an holidays, and one accident can block it for a while. But otherwise can be an interesting drive
- 442.12 mi2.12 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz2 reviews
Small family-owned winery tasting room is off a side street behind the Patagonia outlet store in Santa Cruz. It's only open on weekends usually, and the industrial space is kind of a squeeze. But wow, these wines! We are not the type to like everything that's poured at any winery, but there was honestly not a bad pour in the ...Popular withLuxury
- 452.52 mi2.52 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz2 reviews
Off Hwy 1 west of downtown and the UCSC campus, this young local winemaker's tasting room is a friendly place. The vintages show promise, though nothing seemed to be a knockout except the Pinot noir (and that was comparatively overpriced for the region). Loved the winery dog, Buster!Popular withBusinessFamiliesBudget
- 463.32 mi
- 473.25 mi
- 483.32 mi
- 491.42 mi1.42 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz1 review
SSC consistently produces high quality shows in an amazing setting in the redwoods. Their shows are high class, the acting strong, and the technical aspects are really strong as well. They are friendly and approachable, and they do an great job of making the audience feel at home.
- 503.93 mi
- 512.65 mi2.65 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz1 review
restaurants, shopping, bookstores, movie theaters!
- 522.42 mi
- 532.43 mi2.43 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz1 review
Show up here Saturday Mornings for fresh local organic produce, prepared meals, coffee, flowers and sometimes MUSIC!
- 542.7 mi2.7 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz1 review
Every Wednesday afternoon treat yourself to an abundance of fresh local organic food, music and mingle with the Santa Cruzers!
- 552.6 mi2.6 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz1 review
Lovely downtown yoga studio, many classes per day, nutritional counseling and massage practitoners. Treat yourself to some pampering! www.nourishsantacruz.com
- 562.52 mi2.52 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz1 review
Heat Wave makes the best custom neoprene wetsuits in the state of California. Stop in and get measured and pick out your design, or you can send them in online. He'll ship you wetsuit to you. Once your measurements are there, he can make you a new one on demand. Over 12 years I've had 3 made for sea kayaking. ...
- 572.48 mi2.48 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz1 review
Located inside the Pono Hawaiian Grill, The Reef Bar has a large selection of alcoholic beverages, including various speciality drinks and selections from the "I DARE YOU" drink menu. Happy hour is from 3-6pm daily, and if there isn't any live music on stage, then there's always something playing on their 160" projection screen. Great island atmosphere and good times!
- 582.94 mi2.94 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz1 review
This is an old school "skate" park with a shallow spoon and snake run concrete feature. Locals will pop airs off the hip 1-2 feet out. Once you take a couple of runs you'll get used to the inconsistent transitions. This used to be a mecca during the outlaw years of the '80s, so now it's a great place to ...
- 592.5 mi2.5 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz1 review
Some might call it a "dive bar", but it's actually just a great bar with few concessions to the non-essential. What is does have is fantastic bartenders, great people, state of the art jukebox. This is a home away from home for the locals that drink here, and the few visitors that find it are welcome. Great parking out back.Popular withAdventure
- 603.29 mi3.29 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz1 review
Best walking path in the county! West Cliff Hideaway is only two blocks from the midpoint on the path, halfway between Natural Bridges State Park and the Santa Cruz Municipal Wharf, lovely beaches all along the way*