Tour the campus and the awesome farm and garden project and the arboretum with amazing ocean views.home of the Slugs.
Hotels near University of California - Santa Cruz
- 13.21 miHotel Class:3.21 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz5 reviews
Great hotel, Fantastic staff, and wonderful beach location with poolside staircase to the shore. The breakfast is particularly good, with the huevos rancheros being a particular standout. I will probably return to the restaurant next time I am in town and looking for brunch.Popular with
- 22.82 mi2.82 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz3 reviews
The Hotel Paradox has a modern feel and incorporates nature in the decor. I like this concept! They are also very accommodating and friendly.
- 33.0 miHotel Class:3.0 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz1 review
Great place for budget travelers in Santa Cruz. Very close to the water, pretty basic, yet solid rooms. Staff was extremely friendly and the complimentary morning breakfast was a great plus.Popular with
- 42.54 miHotel Class:2.54 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz1 review
This was a little piece of heaven, central to all the attractions of Santa Cruz. Sweet, cozy room, with a Jacuzzi tub - perfect after hiking all day in the Santa Cruz mountains. Excellent service and plenty to eat - cookies, wine and Hors d'oeuvres, and a lovely breakfast spread. The garden setting is peaceful and lets you forget you're ...Popular with
- 52.53 miHotel Class:2.53 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz1 reviewPopular with
- 63.75 miHotel Class:3.75 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz1 review
Overall nice hotel for a 3 start rating. Conveniently located off highway 17 (not too close) a few minutes drive from Santa Cruz . Room with a king bed was spacious including a sitting area and a small balcony. Room serviced breakfast was excellent. Only disappointment was the room location, facing a parking lot and another part of the hotel. ...Popular with
- 72.96 miHotel Class:2.96 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz1 review
Stayed here in December 2011 while driving up and down PCH and touring the California coast. The price was very reasonable and we jad large comfortable rooms that even had a hot tub shower. There's free internet and free breakfast, which was more than adequate. Don't be fooled thinking this is just a cheap hotel, it's a solid option.
- 818.8 mi18.8 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz7 reviews
Costanoa is one of my favorite places. I love this eco-resort because it is incredibly amenable to all kinds of travelers and needs. I have stayed in the hotel, in a big, high-ceilinged room with a view of the gorgeous hills, and I've stayed in a tent cabin in the Outer Pine Village, which for being quite a bit cheaper ...Popular with
- 916.44 miHotel Class:16.44 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz6 reviews
A pretty Mediterranean-style hotel in downtown Los Gatos. I've never actually stayed here, but I've been to the spa a couple of times and it's awesome. As a guest of the spa you also have access to the pool. The pool is small but pretty, and if you go on a weekday it's very empty.Popular with
- 105.81 mi5.81 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz2 reviews
Awesome breakfast & very friendly staffPopular with
- 1118.8 miHotel Class:18.8 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz1 review
I was super impressed by this hotel. Maybe it was the free continental breakfast every morning. Perhaps it was the free nightly cocktail hour. Or the free wi-fi and DVD rentals. The furnishings were a little bit "old school" (i.e. outdated), but that kinda fit with the sleepy Saratoga vibe. Disclaimer: I grew up in Saratoga, so I certainly have ...
- 1222.98 miHotel Class:22.98 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz3 reviews
This is a picture perfect location for a wedding with great negotiable rates for your guests if you decide to book your wedding here. The outdoors area of the Dolce Hayes Mansion is just breathtaking and most definitely will come out looking fantastic in the pictures after the fact. The rooms are a little average, but nothing that the open ...