Tour the campus and the awesome farm and garden project and the arboretum with amazing ocean views.home of the Slugs.
Hotels near University of California - Santa Cruz for Green Travelers
- 13.21 miHotel Class:3.21 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz5 reviews
This is the spot if you want to stay on West Cliff which is where the boardwalk, cowells, and steamers is. Nice little pool, and right on the beach for easy access.Popular with
- 22.82 mi2.82 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz3 reviews
The Hotel Paradox has a modern feel and incorporates nature in the decor. I like this concept! They are also very accommodating and friendly.
- 32.54 miHotel Class:2.54 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz1 review
This was a little piece of heaven, central to all the attractions of Santa Cruz. Sweet, cozy room, with a Jacuzzi tub - perfect after hiking all day in the Santa Cruz mountains. Excellent service and plenty to eat - cookies, wine and Hors d'oeuvres, and a lovely breakfast spread. The garden setting is peaceful and lets you forget you're ...Popular with
- 43.0 miHotel Class:3.0 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz1 review
Great place for budget travelers in Santa Cruz. Very close to the water, pretty basic, yet solid rooms. Staff was extremely friendly and the complimentary morning breakfast was a great plus.Popular with
- 52.53 miHotel Class:2.53 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz1 reviewPopular with
- 63.75 miHotel Class:3.75 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz1 review
Overall nice hotel for a 3 start rating. Conveniently located off highway 17 (not too close) a few minutes drive from Santa Cruz . Room with a king bed was spacious including a sitting area and a small balcony. Room serviced breakfast was excellent. Only disappointment was the room location, facing a parking lot and another part of the hotel. ...Popular with
- 72.96 miHotel Class:2.96 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz1 review
Stayed here in December 2011 while driving up and down PCH and touring the California coast. The price was very reasonable and we jad large comfortable rooms that even had a hot tub shower. There's free internet and free breakfast, which was more than adequate. Don't be fooled thinking this is just a cheap hotel, it's a solid option.
- 818.8 mi18.8 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz7 reviews
I love hiking, being outdoors, bonfires, nature, s'mores, and everything connected to camping. Except sleeping on the ground. Seriously, that hurts. Which is why I love Costanoa. You can stay in 'luxury' canvas tents under all the elements, but sleeping on a comfy queen-size bed that's thankfully heated (or you can camp or stay in lodge rooms). I stayed there ...Popular with
- 916.44 miHotel Class:16.44 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz6 reviews
Relatively quiet (no drunken hallway noise at 2am), clean, near downtown LG, the staff is nice, and parking is surprisingly not a problem.Popular with
- 105.81 mi5.81 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz2 reviews
Hotel was very clean, service very friendly - breakfast ok but breakfast area quite crowded. My daughter loved the medium size swimming pool. This is 15 minute walk from nearest surf beach. It is located 1 mile plus from the pier - buildings near hotel are newer and not so photogenic. Surf store which rents equipment on the route to ...Popular with
- 1118.8 miHotel Class:18.8 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz1 review
I was super impressed by this hotel. Maybe it was the free continental breakfast every morning. Perhaps it was the free nightly cocktail hour. Or the free wi-fi and DVD rentals. The furnishings were a little bit "old school" (i.e. outdated), but that kinda fit with the sleepy Saratoga vibe. Disclaimer: I grew up in Saratoga, so I certainly have ...
- 1222.98 miHotel Class:22.98 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz3 reviews
We stayed here in 2009 and the rooms and facilities were nice. We didn't spend much time on the grounds outside of our room given our full agenda, but the room was comfortable and the staff friendly. I would have liked to have been able to explore the parlor/library, but it just wasn't in the cards this time. This is ...