Tour the campus and the awesome farm and garden project and the arboretum with amazing ocean views.home of the Slugs.
Restaurants near University of California - Santa Cruz
- 812.66 mi1308 Pacific Ave, Santa Cruz, California2.66 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz1 review
Candy Candy Candy! It's easy to get overwhelmed by Marini's vast selection of candy of every kind. Ask for samples, stare and everything, and take a little home for later, if it makes it that far. Salt Water taffy - beach town favorite Gummies - shapes you've never seen before Chocolate covered everything Also sundaes, coffee drinks, and toys and ...Popular with
- 822.28 mi829 Mission St.2.28 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz2 reviews
This is a great place for a late night snack a la crepes or lunch on the go via baked pot pies. The crepes were so-so: they don't give much toppings, but it's good when you're looking for something sweet. The pies are the main draw to this take-out joint and they don't disappoint. For only $5.95, you can take ...Popular with
- 832.23 mi350 Mission St, Santa Cruz, California2.23 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz1 review
Damn it, I need to bean juice! The first thing I notice as I enter this church looking coffee shop is that it is eerily quiet and that it looks like everyone is from that show the Hills or Laguna something or another. Whatever! I want my bean juice. As I weave between studying blonds and surfer dudes I finally ...
- 842.75 mi418 Cedar St, Santa Cruz, CA 950602.75 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz
Good espresso drinks, and beer, perfect for balancing your stimulants and depressants. Great porch for hanging out on so you can keep an eye on your motorcycle. Bagels, and some roti type food stuff available. bathroom usually covered in bizarre graffiti.
- 852.48 mi120 Union St, Santa Cruz, CA 950602.48 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz1 review
I would never have guessed that I was in Santa Cruz... looked more like something out of the Marina but after closer inspection was distinctly Santa Cruz in a cajun-y kind of way. Otherwise i really like the space. I felt comfortable here. *taking panties off (martin lawrence reference - cuz I don't wear panties.... I don't wear anything at ...
- 863.1 mi55 Front St, Santa Cruz, CA 950603.1 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz1 review
Classic beach shack without the beach extortion prices. Just a block away from the Boardwalk, this tiny streetside joint serves up very good and satisfying Mexican food. Great to stoke up before hitting the beach, or to chill out afterwards.
- 872.61 mi841 Almar Ave, Santa Cruz, CA 950602.61 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz1 review
Drop in for a sandwich or hamburger and your favorite beer. The menu gives a suggested beer for each entree item. Don't let the strip mall location fool you. It is convenient and has a bit of the classic Santa Cruz vibe.
- 882.8 mi
- 892.53 mi
- 902.92 mi736 Water St, Santa Cruz, CA2.92 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz1 reviewPopular with
- 913.25 mi
- 921.98 mi140 Encinal St, Santa Cruz, CA 950601.98 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz1 review
Bocci's is a fantastic and bizarre vortex of food, personalities, bocci, and booze that transcends all of those things. At times it is a quiet little place to get some italian food and play a nice game of bocci, but with a ferocious happy hour. Over the years I have seen and participated in wonderful and strange experiences here that ...
- 932.54 mi
- 942.51 mi1016 Cedar St, Santa Cruz, CA 950602.51 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz
Strolling through Downtown Santa Cruz and craving a panini? Then you must head to Cafe LimeLight! We came here due to all the rave reviews, and it definitely lived up to the hype! This cute little cafe is super cozy, and the staff couldn't be more welcoming. We ordered their signature panini -- the turkey, brie and pesto -- and ...
- 952.7 mi103 Lincoln St, Santa Cruz, CA 950602.7 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz1 review
Their range of teas is great, though they only have rice, not soy, milk, which doesn't go so well with some teas. I enjoyed their ginger tea, which was made with lots of fresh chopped ginger, & not just some generic 'ginger' tea bag. They have some really nice raw desserts & vegan muffins, and our friends enjoyed their panini ...Popular with
- 964.14 mi230 Mount Hermon Rd, Ste G, Scotts Valley, CA 950664.14 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz1 review
Was a good restaurant but it no longer exists!
- 972.42 miSanta Cruz, CA 950602.42 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz1 reviewPopular with
- 983.15 mi25 Municipal Wharf, Santa Cruz, CA3.15 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz1 review
I was a bit wary of this place due to its tourist-oriented location. However, it was the most attractive choice on the Wharf that accepted credit cards. Wait for seating was shorter than they said (always a good policy). My friend and I both started with the clam chowder which was very flavorful and had a good amount of actual ...
- 992.65 mi909 Ocean St, Santa Cruz, CA 950602.65 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz
This is certainly an interesting spot in little Santa Cruz. Open 24 hours a day serves every single kind of cuisine you can imagine. And all of it is actually very delicious!! You find a lot of late-night owls here getting their fourth meal after that nightclubs close... Their portions are large and the staff is really nice. You can ...
- 1002.72 mi1116 Pacific Ave, Santa Cruz, CA 950602.72 mi from University of California - Santa Cruz2 reviews
Pizza My Heart is one of my favorite pizza companies. I have been a customer for 30 years and have never been disappointed. Love the selection, simplicity and freshly warmed slices. My favorite is pepperoni & mushrooms with oregano sprinkled on top.Popular with