Uprising Beach Resort
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Green Travelers
- 98%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 51%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Uprising Beach ResortMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness TravelersGreen Travelers+ 1First to ReviewSep 04, 2013
Although I've only had the chance to eat lunch and swim at the beach here (so I've never seen the rooms), I really enjoy this spot. It has a chill, laid back vibe and it's clientele seem to be mostly of the friendly backpacking sort. The pool and grounds are fantastic, and the beach bar/restaurant is so inviting that entire days could be lost there if you're not careful. The beach is great for a swim, but unfortunately is not ideal for either snorkeling or surfing, which tend to be the big water sport attractions in Fiji. However, the close proximity to a few top notch dive centers nearly makes up for this singular defect. When visited by boat, the adjacent Beqa Lagoon offers exceptional reef diving as well as what is possibly the best shark dive in the world. In fact, if you are in Pacific Harbour specifically for Beqa Lagoon shark dive, stay here! You'll love it.
- Uprising Beach ResortMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 4Sep 10, 2012
They have dorms and private burres. The food is just okay, the beer is cold, and the beach is a sandy place to lay, but the water is always a bit murky. Better a place to party than to go for the scenery.
Excellent!207 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this hotel for swimming.
- Location100% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. 86% of the guests liked it.
- BeachBeach is lovely. 80% satisfied guests.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 76%.
- Hotel73% thought it was clean.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Additional property amenities include a bar/lounge, tour/ticket assistance, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Guestrooms have balconies. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer in room safes.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.