Love love love this place. Great location! We had a room that had a loft that was amazing. You are steps away from Puerta Del Sol.
Restaurants near Urban Hotel Madrid for Spiritual Seekers
- 10.19 miCarrera de San Jerónimo, 1, 28014 Madrid, Spain0.19 mi from Urban Hotel Madrid27 reviews
If you like ham (or meat in general) you will love this place. There are always free samples so feel free to come here on an empty stomach. You have to try the jamon iberico, it's the best!Popular withFoodiesBudgetLocal
- 20.19 miPlaza de Santa Ana, 12, Madrid, Spain0.19 mi from Urban Hotel Madrid4 reviews
Lateral serves of reasonably priced Spanish fusion cuisine. There are several locations, but I prefer the one in Plaza de Santa Ana. Just be sure to watch your bags - there are lots of pickpocketers in the area.Popular withLocalFoodiesLuxury
- 30.11 miPlaza de Carlos Cambronero, 40.11 mi from Urban Hotel Madrid
Fabulous location, great ambience, spectacular food and reasonably priced. Seriously, the pizza with boletus y esencia de trufa (mushroom and truffle essence) is pretty much the best thing I've ever eaten.
- 40.16 miCalle de la Victoria, 12, Madrid, Spain0.16 mi from Urban Hotel Madrid3 reviews
Built in 1906, La Casa del Abuelo is an institution in Madrid. They say Andy Warhol frequented this place while in Madrid. If you love shrimp, then this is where you want to get your tapas from. The wine they serve here is slightly sweet and they sell it by the glass or bottle. They actually serve red or white ...Popular withFoodiesBudgetLocal
- 50.24 miReina, 29, Madrid 28004 Spain0.24 mi from Urban Hotel Madrid
It's easy to walk by on the outside and quaint on the inside, and it's reputed to be one of the best paella places around. Croquetitas are pretty good, as is the sangria. Make reservations because the restaurant is small and you can easily be turned away. Bear in mind that the paella servings are large, so when you order ...Popular withBusiness
- 60.25 miPlaza Cánovas del Castillo, 5, 28014 Madrid, Spain0.25 mi from Urban Hotel Madrid2 reviews
Starbucks is pretty much the same wherever you go, but I've found that Europe gets better flavors than we get here in the US. I had a blackberry chocolate frapuccino here WAY before it became available in the US.Popular withStudents
- 70.16 miC/ Victoria, 5, 28012 Madrid, Spain0.16 mi from Urban Hotel Madrid
I was in Madrid for 3 months and this is still my favorite restaurant! Everything is good and the selection is outstanding! Seriously I don't think I have ever been anywhere that I have liked everything. The prices are reasonable and there is a huge selection of everything. Do Not forget to order the Sangria!Popular withLocalFoodiesTrendsters
- 80.07 mi
- 90.21 mi
- 100.11 mi
- 110.06 miCalle de Echegaray, 7, Madrid, Spain0.06 mi from Urban Hotel Madrid
There is something about the atmosphere (not just the stale cigarette smoke) that makes you feel like you are stepping back one hundred years into a bona-fide local sherry bar. Old posters advertising sherry festivals around the world throughout the 1900′s. Behind half the bar are rows and rows of dusty sherry bottles. To the right of these are several ...
- 120.14 mi
- 130.24 miPlaza de Matute, 7, Madrid, Spain0.24 mi from Urban Hotel Madrid1 review
I absolutely LOVE El Basha! It's perfect for a night out with your other half or with a group of friends. It's a shisha bar that also does food and the best teas in Madrid. There are loads of different shishas and the big pipe is only €8 regardless of how many people are sharing. The bar serves different types ...Popular withVegetarianTrendstersFoodies
- 140.09 mi
- 150.09 miCalle Cruz 70.09 mi from Urban Hotel Madrid1 review
Love the orejas here! And Jaime is a one man show. Great service too.
- 160.19 miPlaza de Santa Ana 14, Madrid, Spain0.19 mi from Urban Hotel Madrid1 review
New restaurant inside a hotel. Gorgeous decor with a wonderfully cozy lounge area as well as a green atrium area. We had the menu of the day, three courses plus one drink and coffee for 14 euros. The food was great, the service was good and the atmosphere inspiring. Can't wait to go back!
- 170.17 miCalle de la Cruz, 17, 28012 Madrid, España0.17 mi from Urban Hotel Madrid
Friendly staff and great sangria makes Fatigas del Querer the place to be on an evening in Madrid. They serve you a small plate of grilled prawns with your drink order whether you want them or not. They also slice jamon to order. Fun and lively atmosphere near la Puerta del Sol. Start or end your night here. Plenty of ...
- 180.17 miCalle de la Victoria, 8, 28012 Madrid, Spain0.17 mi from Urban Hotel Madrid
This restaurant was a stone's throw from our hostel in Madrid and we only went to it because it was the first stop on our Tapas tour. We were served some really tasty tapas and delicious sidra (cider). Great local place to check out when you're in Madrid. They also serve paella.Popular withFoodiesBudgetBackpackers
- 190.09 mi
- 200.12 mi