Who's on this trip?
Trip Plan Details
- Cikini, Jakarta Capital Region 10330Cikini, Jakarta Capital Region 10330, Indonesiarecommended Cikini, Jakarta Capital Region 10330Hai Uri...in the city of Jakarta, you can go to place called Cikini, you can be a culinary here, and in a place called the Jakarta kota, many old buildings here, and you can take some photo here.. :) ... read moreRecommended for:
- Sea WorldJalan Lodan Raya, Indonesiarecommended Sea WorldI placed this place on the top of my list of best attractions in JakartaRecommended for:
- Puncak Pass ResortP.O.Box 18, PO. Box 18 - Sindanglaya, Puncak, Java 43253, Indonesiarecommended Puncak Pass ResortI haven't been to this place for more than 10 years! But I recalled this place was awesome and we used to come here at least twice a year. I heard traffic is bad to get to this place now.Recommended for:
- Jakarta History MuseumJalan Taman Fatahillah, Tamansari 11110 Indonesiarecommended Jakarta History MuseumI haven't been here for quite a long time. I learned a lot about Jakarta when I was here.Recommended for:
recommended BogorWhen the sultry, tropical heat of Jakarta has got ya ready to run amok, hit the cool, tea covered hillsides of Bogor, just an hour south of the capital. Heaps of colonial Dutch villas dot this ... read moreaccommodating hill station and if you fancy becoming a gong owner (that's gong, not bong), you can get your gong on in Bogor (one of the only places in the world where they're hand crafted as they have been for centuries).Baxter Jackson
And this is a great place to beat the heat too!
- Thousand IslandsPulau Seribu, Menteng 10330 Indonesiarecommended Thousand IslandsThe Thousand Islands is not only a salad dressing, it's a real place called Pulau Seribu. It was our weekend getaway from the steaming, teeming masses of Jakarta. The aquarium like waters of the Java ... read moreSea played host to my boyhood Robinson Crusoe fantasies and the ruins of Japanese fortresses on the islands only provided further fodder for my imagination. A magical place for a kid (or adults even :-) And the snorkeling is world class!Baxter Jackson
This place is about as far from walking around indoors as you can, Uri.