Hotels for Local Culture in Uruguay
- 21Ranked #10 overall in Montevideo hotels1 review
Despite the old facade and lobby, the rooms are nice, renovated, with box type beds and split air conditioners. And you can still get a room overlooking the plane trees...
- 22Ranked #9 overall in Montevideo hotels1 review
- 23Ranked #1 overall in Maldonado hotels1 review
Un lugar increíble en la parada 26 de la brava entre bosques. Ideal para familias y amantes del tenis.
- 24Ranked #8 overall in Montevideo hotels1 review
I only ended up at the "Hanging Gardens" because there was a snafu with the hostel I originally booked. Long story short, I found out it was closed the day...Popular with
- 25Hotel Class:Ranked #4 overall in Colonia del Sacramento hotels1 review
Really nice and big hotel, located not so close to the old historic center (25 blocks). 2 swimming pools, outdoors and indoors, also a restaurant and a small movie theater....
- 26Hotel Class:Ranked #7 overall in Punta del Este hotels
- 27Ranked #6 overall in Punta del Este hotelsPopular with
- 28Ranked #12 overall in Montevideo hotelsPopular with
- 29Hotel Class:Ranked #8 overall in Punta del Este hotelsPopular with
- 30Hotel Class:Ranked #14 overall in Montevideo hotelsPopular with