Select your traveler type for better recommendations:
- Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversBackpackersBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFoodies
- Green TravelersHistory BuffsLGBTLocal CultureLuxury TravelersNightlife LoversOutdoor Enthusiasts
- Spiritual SeekersStudentsTrendstersVegetarianWellness
- Popularity - Overall
- 1US Virgin Islands416 reviews
- 2US Virgin Islands4.56 reviews
It's like Mayberry if Mayberry had alcohol, drugs, and the most beautiful beaches in the world.
- 3US Virgin Islands4.55 reviews
Some great little restaurants located on the boardwalk/waterfront of the town center. Lots of little shops to poke into and meander around the historic streets.
- 4US Virgin Islands51 review
Love, love, love this place!!!
- 5US Virgin Islands42 reviews
- 6US Virgin Islands4.54 reviews
St Thomas is a gorgeous island, offering everything you could ask for in an island-sun, blue water, rum, boats. I had a great time basically toasting myself and eating fish.
- 7US Virgin Islands0
- 8US Virgin Islands0
- 9US Virgin Islands4.53 reviews
Caneel Bay is a beautiful beach on the quiet island of St. John. The bay is home to a resort, one of the few on the island, of the same name. There are a lot of water activities at the beach, and it is a good place to have a boat pick you up for a tour of the island.
- 10US Virgin Islands0
- 11US Virgin Islands0
- 12US Virgin Islands0
- 13US Virgin Islands51 review
- 14US Virgin Islands0
- 15US Virgin Islands0
- 16US Virgin Islands0