US Virgin Islands Hotels
Use the colors to find the best dates to go:
- Ranked #1 overall in Caneel Bay hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Caneel Bay is simply paradise. Located in the beautiful St. John Virgin Island this resort is fully integrated with the nature around and has seven fantastic private beaches. There are...Popular with
- Ranked #1 overall in Bolongo Bay hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 3
An all-inclusive beach resort which is family-friendly and, really, just friendly. When I stayed here I had a blast making friends with the bartender and laying on the beach. One...Popular with
- 3Ranked #1 overall in Charlotte Amalie hotels4 reviews
Visit this pirate castle on St. Thomas. Would be interested for whole family. Perfect view on island from the tower. Taste and buy their own rum!Popular with
- Ranked #1 overall in Cruz Bay hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
The resort was excellent and had everything you would need. We rented sailed, layed by the beach, scuba dove, played tennis and used the spa. Only complaint are the rooms...
- Ranked #2 overall in Charlotte Amalie hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Having known this resort over the decades, I can tell you that it has never looked better and was a thoroughly enjoyable hotel experience! The interior design team deserves a...Popular with
- 6Ranked #1 overall in Fish Bay hotels1 review
Treetops is the perfectly quaint alternative to St. John's larger resorts and expensive all-inclusives. The B&B is nestled on the shores of tranquil Fish Bay, which features lush valley views...Popular with
- 7Ranked #1 overall in Red Hook hotels3 reviews
Our next door resort, walk over and visit their lovely beach called Great Bay, have a snack or a drink in their restaurants and bars.
- Ranked #1 overall in Christiansted hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Nice Restaurant and Beach Bar, great swimming , a mere 3 minute walk down the Beach from the CondoPopular with
- 9Ranked #3 overall in Charlotte Amalie hotels2 reviews
A good place to start your charter, with many connecting flights, bustling cruise-ship strip, amazing historical sights and vibrant night life.
- Ranked #2 overall in Christiansted hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3