Hotels for Outdoor Enthusiasts in US Virgin Islands
- 21Pelican RoadRanked #1 overall in Fish Bay hotels1 review
Treetops is the perfectly quaint alternative to St. John's larger resorts and expensive all-inclusives. The B&B is nestled on the shores of tranquil Fish Bay, which features lush valley views...Popular with
- 6500 Estate Smith Bay, 00802, St. ThomasRanked #1 overall in Charlotte Amalie West hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Resort is ok, running out of steam a little. The Spa has some nice features and the gym is very useful.Popular with
- 231002 Blackbeard's Hill, Charlotte Amalie 00802-6732, St. ThomasRanked #3 overall in Charlotte Amalie hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 3
DON'T EVER STAY HERE!!! The owners are unreasonable! Do not ever stay here...Popular with
- 6280 Estate Nazareth | Nazareth Bay, Charlotte Amalie 00802, St. ThomasRanked #5 overall in Charlotte Amalie hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Had a great experience at the restaurant here. The setting for dining is very enjoyable.
- Maho Bay, off North Shore Rd | PO Box 310, Virgin Islands National Park 00831, St. JohnRanked #1 overall in Coral Bay hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
Awesome, too bad it's gone!Popular with
- 3A Cruz Bay | P.O. Box 58, Cruz Bay 00831, St. JohnRanked #2 overall in Cruz Bay hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
Gallows Point is quite possibly the only time I've ever been on vacation but also felt completely at home. We stayed in unit 3C (upper level, highly reco). Each unit...Popular with
- PO Box 3031- Kings Hill, 00851, St. CroixRanked #1 overall in Frederiksted hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Beautiful Resort and Beach tucked away among the trees on the Northwest Coast
- 28Great Landing Rd, Cruz Bay, US Virgin IslandsRanked #3 overall in Cruz Bay hotels1 review
We had a great time staying at Villa Colorado. Can't beat the views or the accommodations.
- 2986 Bay Street, Cruz Bay 00831, St. JohnRanked #4 overall in Cruz Bay hotels1 review
Amazing location! Loved walking in to Cruz Bay. We stayed on the resort side and loved our stay. Dawn and Colby were fantastic and set up everything we needed. We...
- 29-30 Kongens Gade, Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin IslandsRanked #7 overall in Charlotte Amalie hotels1 review
“Memories were made of this….” My first night in, I was happy at 1829. In the halcyon days, I was a frequent visitor to its lively bar and fine dining...Popular with