US Virgin Islands Restaurants
- 2Gallows Point Resort, St JohnRanked #1 overall in Cruz Bay restaurants13 reviews
Unbelievable view - book early to get the best table. The steak is fabulous. This is a must for a romantic dinner experience on St. John.
- 45 Estate Bakkeroe, St. Thomas , In Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort, East EndRanked #3 overall in Charlotte Amalie restaurants12 reviews
About 25 minutes from Sea~N~Islands, VRBO #496862. This is a beautiful open air restaurant/bar on the beach at the Marriott resort. You will find it has a "South Beach" vibe...Popular with
- 6Cruz Bay (50 yards from the ferry dock), Cruz Bay, St. JohnRanked #3 overall in Cruz Bay restaurants
No trip to St. John is complete without a late afternoon Happy Hour at Woody's. Great atmosphere - particularly for people watching. Grab a seat on the sidewalk, a cold...
- 7Bluebeard's Castle, Bluebeard's Hill, East of Charlotte AmalieRanked #4 overall in Charlotte Amalie restaurants8 reviews
The most magnificent views of the islands while dining on the creme de la creme of island dishes fused with the Continental flare. It is worth the climb to the...Popular with
- 10Lemon Tree Mall, Konges Gade, Cruz Bay, St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands 00830Ranked #5 overall in Cruz Bay restaurants8 reviews
Always a great place to get a drink at the bar, meet locals and tourists, and have a great chat. Dinner is also great - especially the seafood!Popular with