Things to do for Art & Design Lovers in US Virgin Islands
Recommended for You
- 14126 Anna's Retreat 00802, St. ThomasRanked #1 overall in Anna's Retreat things to do11 reviews
I recommend the shops here for items to bring home for yourself or for friends and family. The homemade, scented candles in shells and coconuts come in all sizes for...Popular with
- 2127 Estate St. George Kingshill, Just north of Centerline Road, 4 miles east of Frederiksted Frederiksted St. CroixRanked #4 overall in Frederiksted things to do9 reviews
Last year my wife and I attended a Jazz Concert with wine and cheese. It was fabulous....beautiful gardens and the music was wonderfulPopular with
- 352 Estate Whim Frederiksted, St. Croix, Virgin Islands 00840Ranked #5 overall in Frederiksted things to do10 reviews
Definitely worth seeing. With its slave quarters, restored Great House, mill and factory complex, Whim is the only sugar plantation museum in the Virgin Islands. Great old furniture also.Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 9North Shore, East of Frederiksted on Route 80, St CroixRanked #1 overall in Frederiksted things to do17 reviews
Must visit Virgin Kayak for a night time kayak tour of the Bioluminescent area of the Salt River. Jill and Brian Updyke of Virgin Kayak Tours do a fabulous night...Popular with
- 10North Shore, Route 20, Between Hawksnest Bay and AnnabergRanked #2 overall in Cruz Bay things to do15 reviews
A beautiful beach that changes yearly. The archeology museum at the beach states that it loses 10' of sand a year. Snorkeling is nice around the Cay. An added plus...