Things to do in US Virgin Islands
- 11Buck Island, St. CroixRanked #3 overall in Christiansted things to do11 reviews
We love to take a full-day sail to Buck Island. Turtle Beach is gorgeous, and the coral grottos along the snorkeling trail are breathtaking. Full-day sails usually include a beach...Popular with
- 134126 Anna's Retreat 00802, St. ThomasRanked #1 overall in Anna's Retreat things to do11 reviews
I recommend the shops here for items to bring home for yourself or for friends and family. The homemade, scented candles in shells and coconuts come in all sizes for...Popular with
- 15Between Government House and Hotel 1829, 29 - 30 Kongens Gade | Goverment Hill, Charlotte Amalie, St. ThomasRanked #6 overall in Charlotte Amalie things to do10 reviews
Want to sample some of the local lore. Explore the old alleys, and architecture.? This is where is begins. Be sure to check out this area. Fun for kids and...Popular with
- 17Close to the Cruz Bay dock, across from the U.S. Virgin Islands National Park Visitor CenterRanked #5 overall in Cruz Bay things to do10 reviews
The buildings are a really beautiful example of down-island stone work at its best. Great shopping in an elegant island-style environment. Restaurants, bars, shopping and parking!!
- 18Cane Bay Beach, St. Croix, USVIRanked #2 overall in Frederiksted things to do10 reviews
This is one of the exciting beaches. Not only does it boasts the best diving in the Caribbean but there is EAT AT CANE BAY restaurant that creates some of...Popular with
- 19Rte. 10 Virgin Islands National Park, St. JohnRanked #1 overall in Fish Bay things to do10 reviews
One of the most popular hikes on the island, this beautiful trail is 2 minutes away from Island Orchid Cottage. See the famous petroglyphs from the Classic Taino period, which...