USA Hostels San Francisco
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
- USA Hostels San FranciscoMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 3Aug 30, 2013
I happened to have a friend staying here while I was in town. I convinced him to smuggle me in to have a look. I can honestly say that I am not a lover of hostels (an understatement) but was pleasantly surprised at the amenities offered. From free WiFi, breakfast and linens. I was also surprised at the cleanliness of this hostel. A great location makes this a decent option for budget travelers.Recommended for:
- USA Hostels San FranciscoMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesFirst to ReviewMar 19, 2013
One of the better hostels in San Francisco. It's very party oriented though, so if you're not into that it's not the best choice. The rooms were fairly clean and well designed to offer a bit more privacy than usual and the plugs in each bed are a nice touch.
Excellent!1181 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Location100% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance95% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Food79% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelExcellent hotel.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building.
- Free Hi Speed Internet