Are these your places? Login to add or edit your reviews.

Did you know? Friends find reviews that are two sentences or more the most helpful.

Andante
113 South Emerson Street, Chelan, WA, United States
afroginmysoup's rating:

This was a fun night out for just my husband and I. They offer a unique menu and a fun, romantic atmosphere. This wasn't the absolute highlight of the trip, but definitely a fun destination for a couple that's looking for something different.

They are a little more expensive than most of my other recommendations, but if you're looking for something unique, romantic and different this is the place for you. Their facility is small so I do not recommend taking the entire family into this one.

Part of afroginmysoup's Chelan Guide
Blueberry Hills Farm
1315 Washington St, Manson, WA 98831
afroginmysoup's rating:

A short drive out of Chelan, Blueberry Hills farm is a very fun family event. You can simply go there for a meal at their amazing (albeit quite expensive) restaurant, or you can pick berries and more.

The restaurant itself is an experience that the entire family will remember. From their fun and funky decorations and rustic furniture to their amazing and very fun food selection.

My Tips: Be sure to arrive early (before 10am) or during any "off" hours between usual mealtimes or you will likely experience an extremely long wait time! Also, be sure to save up because this one is definitely one of the more expensive recommendations I have for a family trip to Lake Chelan.

Part of afroginmysoup's Manson Guide
Sojourners
110 East Woodin Avenue, Chelan, WA, United States
afroginmysoup's rating:

On a whim we decided to take our entire family out for pizza one night and we stumbled upon Sojourners. The restaurant had just opened but we were absolutely amazed by everything about it! This is a restaurant our family will make a definite point to visit EVERY time we vacation in Lake Chelan!

Their staff was amazing, but their prices and food were even better (which is saying a lot because the staff was so fun). Their garlic rolls are to DIE for and their pizza is very yummy as well. Whether you buy the whole pie or by the slice you won't be disappointed. By the way individual slices are so very affordable and they are HUGE!

It is rare for our 6 very hungry boys to actually leave a restaurant happy and stuffed, but the staff kept the food coming and made sure that our boys were full. Oh and did I mention the ice cream? Talk about fun!

This is definitely a meal our family remembers and our boys will be begging to go back there the next time we vacation in Lake Chelan.

Part of afroginmysoup's Chelan Guide