Are these your places? Login to add or edit your reviews.

Did you know? Friends find reviews that are two sentences or more the most helpful.

Angel Stadium of Anaheim
.Added 8 months ago
Sushi Mon
8320 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89117
Mary Amor's rating:

There are so many choices for AYCE sushi in Las Vegas that most places get lost in the shuffle or forgotten. This place is pretty good but I will not say it is the best. The prices are comparable to other sushi places and the service was good. They did however have the Best Philadelphia roll I had so far in this city. It is a nice chill place and if you’re in the area, it wouldn't hurt to stop by.

Culinary Dropout
4455 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV
Mary Amor's rating:

The house made pretzels with provolone fondue is absolutely delicious and the perfect choice if you’re having the munchies. The prices are a little too much for my blood but comparable to any other restaurant near the strip. I love the outside patio area which is cozy and set up to have good conversation. I would return but only for those pretzels!

Pink Taco
Arts District Area, Las Vegas, NV 89136
Gritz Cafe Incorporated
1911 Stella Lake St, Las Vegas, NV 89106
Mary Amor's rating:

I am in love. I wish I lived closer so I could eat here every day and gain 300 lbs! The outside is very clean and appears to be newly build. They have a few seating areas which is good because the inside is very small. When we arrived the place was full but lucky for us a table opened up before our order was ready. The gentleman at the counter was friendly and handsome. My sister and I would joke throughout the meal that he would become my husband LOL I, of course, ordered a grits bowl with a hotlink and The Mississippi which is crunchy catfish. The second order was just in case the grits bowl was a disappointment because grits are easy to screw up. Plus, I planned to share it with 2 other people. LAWD! I was impressed! The portion was HUGE and after I tasted it I was determined to eat it ALL. The grits were cooked perfectly, the egg was buttery and runny ( just the way I like it), the hot link, juicy but needed more heat. I stuffed my face until I couldn't breathe. After minutes of entering my grits induced coma, I realized we still had catfish….It had to be tasted. It looked crunchy and fresh. I forced myself to take a few bites and could not believe how amazing it tasted. Although I think it was the best catfish I have ever had I had to save it for the next day which was just as good as when it was ordered. I will be returning here often and telling as many people as I can. This kind of amazing needs to be shared with the world!

Added 10 months ago