Are these your places? Login to add or edit your reviews.

Did you know? Friends find reviews that are two sentences or more the most helpful.

Yogic Traveler's rating: 3

The sunny and beautiful Gold Coast of Australia is very popular with tourists because of it beautiful white sand beaches. This place is definitely set up to cater to a tourist population.

Part of Yogic Traveler's Gold Coast Guide
Yogic Traveler's rating: 4

Brisbane is a well-known up and comer on the Australian scene. One of the fastest growing cities in the world Brizzy is just starting to come into it's own on the international scene behind it's big sisters Sydney and Melbourne. A smaller much more manageable city Brisbane is a nice alternative to the big girls.

Part of Yogic Traveler's Brisbane Guide
Sydney Harbour Bridge
5 Cumberland Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 Australia
Yogic Traveler's rating: 3

It was great as one of my first things to see in Australia as the sun rose over the harbor. I did not do any of the site seeing activities on the bridge but it is quite beautiful just to see from the harbor.

Part of Yogic Traveler's Sydney and Surrounds Guide
Sydney Opera House
Off 2 Macquarie Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 Australia
Yogic Traveler's rating: 4

The first thing I went to see the first morning after arriving in Oz. I was so jet lagged that I woke up at 4AM and headed down to the harbor to watch the sun rise over Sydney Opera House. One of the world's greatest icons, truly something to see!

Part of Yogic Traveler's Sydney and Surrounds Guide
Dunn's River Falls
Highway A3, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Yogic Traveler's rating: 4

Only waterfall I know that you can climb up! It's VERY touristy but they have it quite well organized. It really is a unique experience, I don't know that there is anywhere else in the world where you can climb a waterfall!

Yogic Traveler's rating: 3

It's been many years since I was there. I went as a teenager with my school choir to perform with our sister school in this city. I remember performing but I can't remember much of the city. I wish I could remember more. It seems I might have to make a trip back to Germany someday to explore as an adult.

Part of Yogic Traveler's Frankfurt Guide
Yogic Traveler's rating: 4

It's been many years since I have been there. Mainly I remember visiting Mozart's birth place, I suppose it was the home he lived in as a child. Also, we took a tour of the city and went under the archway used in the filming of the Sound of Music. I suppose that is one of the more popular attractions because I have heard from several other people that that is one of the things they remember from their time in Austria.

Part of Yogic Traveler's Salzburg Guide
Yogic Traveler's rating: 5

Sunny Spain with it's warm nights and warm people truly lives up to it's reputation. Locals are incredibly welcoming and will not only take the time to explain how to get to your next destination in detail but will often take it upon themselves to guide you there personally. With a temperate climate pleasant days turn to pleasant nights alive with rich night life that in the cities quite naturally continues into the wee hours of the morning. Delicious food is in abundance, the cities are packed with restaurants and the restaurants are always packed with people. Spain is much more affordable than the countries in to the north so it is a great destination for budget travelers and backpackers alike. The history in Spain is rich and unique and varies greatly by region.

Yogic Traveler's rating: 3

I've only seen London and some parts of the English countryside. I would love to come back and visit some of the other parts of the United Kingdom sometime in the future. London is still known as one of the biggiest foodie capitals of the world. Of ourse there is plenty of history here and lots of buildings to see for their beuty and historic significance. Eventhough it's not cheap it is possible to include on a Euro tour. Flights with EasyJet really help!

Yogic Traveler's rating: 4

Stunning and magical! Like a mystical fairy land, which is I suppose why New Zealand is often used in films to depict fantasy and other worldly places. Beautiful country with tons of international travelers from all over the world. And with such variety in activities there is really something for everyone.

Yogic Traveler's rating: 5

Hands down one of the most unique places in the world. Japan, to say the least, has a style all it's own! The special blend of modern and traditional achieved by these people is truly one of a kind. The cities are bustling, the countryside is spectacular and the you could not find kinder people.

Yogic Traveler's rating: 5

I can't say enough good things about the land down under! I spent over a year in Oz and loved every minute of it! Gorgeous landscapes, amazing wildlife, beautiful people; I'd go back in a heartbeat!

Yogic Traveler's rating: 5

I know I got the sanitized version only spending my short time there in Ocho Rios but I really loved the Jamaican vibe! The Caribbean is so beautiful, it's unfortunate that there is so much corruption! Regardless, my time in Jamaica was the beginning of my love affair with island, specifically topical island travel and living.

Yogic Traveler's rating: 4

I loved my time in Ocho Rios! It's a bit strange because it is one of those ares that is definitely set up just for tourists. But it did allow you to have a taste of Jamaica even if it was a sanitized version.

Yogic Traveler's rating: 3

Germany is really the center of Europe, for the longest time literally split in half East and West. Germany's history makes for a unique blend of influences.

Yogic Traveler's rating: 3

Beautiful and simple. I road all through Austria on a bus many years ago and all I remember is rolling hill after rolling hill each with a small village in between. Salzburg was quaint: Mozart and the Sound of Music. There were some impressive churches and chapels with ornate stained glass and decoration.