Things to do near USS Hornet
- 0707 W. Hornet Ave., Pier 3 PO Box 460, Alameda, CA 94501Distance: 0.0 mi3 reviews
A fantastic floating museum with epic views of San Francisco.Popular with
Nearby Things to do
- 352900 Navy Way, Alameda, CA 94501Ranked #4 overall in Alameda things to doDistance: 1.2 mi2 reviews
More than 800 antique dealers set up booths on the tarmac of what was once the Alameda Naval Air Station. I hadn't gone in years when I went recently with...Popular with
- 364695 Telegraph AveRanked #25 overall in Oakland things to doDistance: 4.8 mi2 reviews
A great resource for artists and craft lovers! A plethora of art supplies as well as home furnishings and decorations at great prices. Very friendly staff.
- 37Jack London Square, 409 Water Street, Oakland, CA, United StatesRanked #28 overall in Oakland things to doDistance: 2.1 mi1 review
One of the best and oldest paddling stores in California, CCK is located right on the bay front in Jack London Square. You can rent a kayak or paddle board,...Popular with
- 38550–598 Embarcadero W, Oakland, CaliforniaDistance: 2.1 mi2 reviews
Cool Oakland art gallery and accessories shop. Celebrate Oakland pride in unique style here. The accessories section alone offers plenty of great, unique gifts for others. They have some of...Popular with
- 39474 24th St, Oakland, CaliforniaRanked #67 overall in Oakland things to doDistance: 3.4 mi1 review
The old Parkway was great - a relic even - but hard to get to and in an isolated part of town. This new incarnation is everything the old one...
- 40Ranked #31 overall in Oakland things to doDistance: 2.9 mi3 reviews
The original downtown Oakland hipster spot - funky, eclectic, no shame. They are know for grayhounds and salty dogs - made with fresh squeezed grapefruit juice from an old juice...Popular with